Threads / Messages

What age group do you belong to?

• Total voters

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
Well this is just a quick survey I have in mind, you may choose to participate or not to. It does not really matter if you are kids or adults, they are no different while on an internet community.

Oh so you already have a webhosting company at such a young age, I'd say impressive. Are you in college now? Perhaps you will consider establishing a competing company as to HostGator, Myhosting and other well-known host corporations.

I am a sophomore at Northern Kentucky University Majoring in Computer Science and two minors, Information Technology and Mathematics. Would be pretty cool to run a successful host, but that market is heavily saturated.

I am more interested in software development, more so toward game design, as I think that's more interesting then say a bank dealing with a bunch of raw data.

I was in need of a host and 000webs plus many others won't cut it, so getting my own server I had more than I needed so I decided to let others use it. And because I enjoy setting up sites I do that for free as well. I see it as job experience.

I'm a stay at home mommy of two beautiful children =) Chase is 1 and Hannah is 4! I have lots of time to fiddle with my site so that's why I'm always updating. It appears from the poll that I'm the oldest here so far =( Everyone says I look 22 though so.. it's all good =)

I see, this is quite interesting. Not sure if you should tell us that you look like 22 years old while in your 30s though, since this makes our members curious at knowing how you look like.

Turning 17 in a short while :'D (Sept 23rd :3) HOLY CRAP MY B-DAY IS COMING UP QUICK o-o

Tada!

LoL.... HOF called me hot! That's awesome! Moved to appropriate thread =D

Last edited:
I'm 13. o: Used to be the youngest on nearly every site I was on. :D Those days are gone now.. Gunnabeold.Turning 14 next year, May.