webpage not available on PC?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

llazybonezz

Mysidian Dollar
My site isn’t available on my laptop. It only shows up on my phone. i’m unsure if this is because of a setting on my laptop that is blocking the link! when i put in my pages URL and search an error pops up that says

“website took too long to respond”
“ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”

has this happened to anyone else? if so, how did you fix it?

My site isn’t available on my laptop. It only shows up on my phone. i’m unsure if this is because of a setting on my laptop that is blocking the link! when i put in my pages URL and search an error pops up that says

“website took too long to respond”
“ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT”

has this happened to anyone else? if so, how did you fix it?
upon troubleshooting this message is displayed:

“your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource (my website URL) is not responding”

Try installing WAMP server, or XAMP, and set up your own personal dev server so you can test your site and refresh as much as you want without worrying about getting banned on your live site.

It is very strange, why do you have like 20 IPs? Do you use a VPN? Anyway I checked at least 5 of your IPs and they are not banned, if you cant access the site on your PC, google your IP address and let me know which one cannot visit the site/forum. I cannot check all 20+ IPs for you unfortunately.

It is very strange, why do you have like 20 IPs? Do you use a VPN? Anyway I checked at least 5 of your IPs and they are not banned, if you cant access the site on your PC, google your IP address and let me know which one cannot visit the site/forum. I cannot check all 20+ IPs for you unfortunately.
So sorry! i was able to come to the conclusion that my IP was blocked so ive been using an VPN so i could edit! I messaged you my IP that is blocked thought through PM's :)

So sorry! i was able to come to the conclusion that my IP was blocked so ive been using an VPN so i could edit! I messaged you my IP that is blocked thought through PM's :)
Yeah, don't use VPN lol. You just ask Famer to unban you. Sometimes if you think you're banned you can wait an hour or so and you'll unban without having assistance too. I've had to do both before.