Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is actually pretty easy. You need to include these 2 files:

[attachment=153]
[attachment=154]
Then some adjustment needsto be made to the users file. If you do a google search for the ps_pagination you will find instructions on how to use it & they are pretty well written. Adding the user file won't help you much because it has been greatly modified to work with Mystic Grove formatting.

dude! it's were EVERYTHING is it's the file you first look at, i'm sorry but wow,

can you guys help me?
can you turn

Code:
//Begin our content output...
$article_content=$article_content."".$name."<br>";

into a link to his profile page? i don't want to mess it up

Ehm...i have uploaded the file.,..but i show this error when i go to users.php

Warning: include(inc/settings.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/users.php on line 8

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/users.php on line 8

Warning: include(inc/nbbc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/users.php on line 9

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/nbbc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/users.php on line 9

Fatal error: Class 'BBCode' not found in /home/a6518385/public_html/GcA/adoptables/users.php on line 10

What i need to do??

Link to the page:grandchaseadoptable.netai.net/GcA/adoptables/users.php

If you are using the sript in post one it requires a file called inc/nbbc.php however in the newest release of the script it seems to be called bbcode.php

Example:
PHP:
include("inc/nbbc.php");

I think it should be:
PHP:
include("inc/bbcode.php");

:) Hope that helps. Correct me if im wrong :p

Great, can you sedn it to me? please - my e-mail - vandallow@wp.pl

Szymon said:
Great, can you sedn it to me? please - my e-mail - vandallow@wp.pl

Download for the new adoptable script? http://www.rusnakweb.com/adoptables.php

Otherwise just go to your site and place profile.php at the end of the address. :3

yes, but i would lik to download user list only, because i've got adoptabels ;D

Szymon said:
yes, but i would lik to download user list only, because i've got adoptabels ;D

If you are running the new script (Called Rusnak PHP Adoptables) it is included.

If you are running the old, decrepit, and no longer supported EasyPHP Adoptables I'm not sure if anything is available any longer.

yes, i have rusnak php adoptables but i haven't got users.php

Status
Not open for further replies.