User cannot adopt pets? + Other problems

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
Edit:
Turns out they were using a theme I had deleted and that, for some odd reason, made it so they could not adopt pets. They changed it and now it's alright. c:

So one of my users has contacted me and said that they cannot adopt adopt pets. They said that the site says,
"The ID does not exist in our database, please return to the previous page."
They have already gotten the monthly adopts, but they cannot seem to adopt the Halloween pets. I am able to adopt them on my own account, and also on the pound account.

Last edited:
Well if you get an ID does not exist error, good chance is that your adoptable information is incorrect. This can happen when your adoptables record is only available in prefix_adoptables table but not in prefix_adoptables_conditions table. Or if you have played with phpmyadmin before, the record may exist but share different adoptables ID. In this case, you have to manually edit IDs for each record in prefix_adoptables and prefix_adoptables_conditions so they will match.

If what I said above is too complicated, post two screenshots for your adoptables and adoptables_conditions tables. I will show you what I mean then.

I believe I've gotten to where you are talking about, but the adopt ID's for each individual adopt match in both the files. ^-^

Sorry for bumping when this isn't even off the front page, but this is still a problem. :s