User and pet IDs, server cleanup

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

PixelRobot

Mysidian Dollar
It would be nice to have a system where each user is assigned a user id that denotes when they signed up (for example, 1 is the first person to sign up and so on) and I'd also like this to apply to pets too, when pets are created (and have it not change when pets are adopted/transferred).

Also, it'd be nice to have a feature like Wajas has with the OWF. Basically, any pets sent to the OWF will eventually be deleted off the server to save space.

This is already the case with the user and pet id columns in the database. :ooo:? By default, these are incremental and each one will be one digit more than the last one and the id will never change under any circumstances. For example, you can display a user's id by calling it from the database with $mysidia->user->uid (referencing the uid column).

This is already the case with the user and pet id columns in the database. :ooo:? By default, these are incremental and each one will be one digit more than the last one and the id will never change under any circumstances. For example, you can display a user's id by calling it from the database with $mysidia->user->uid (referencing the uid column).

My admin page doesn't work, so I didn't know about that. Where do I input it in the database exactly?

You don't. It's automatic. You can view your database in your server's phpMyAdmin or similar tool, whatever is installed with your hosting.