Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tequila

The Grim One
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
Theme Releases
00 - Simple (Included in Standard Download of MysAdopts)
01 - Sunset, Release Post (please ask for help here), Download from 4Shared
02 - Spooky Wood, Release Post (Please ask for help here), Download from 4Shared
03 - Clan Style - Paid Theme - Help can be requested through AIM, twitter @NyxiofEarith, or e-mail. :3​

Planned Themes
02 - Space
03 - Techno
04 - Hidden World (forest, ocean, city)

This thread is mainly for release news in the first post, and development previews. You may also watch my blog for ideas I'm working on.

Read MeDonate for Credit RemovalCustom Work?

Last edited:
Nice job on the theme and instruction Enddayne, this is looking better and better. Cant wait for more releases from you, and hope you have fun doing all these stuff. I will let you know when a premium style is needed, thank you so much.

Hall of Famer

Its alright Enddayne, dont worry. The revision looks really nice, better than before I am sure. Wonder why it wont work with IE atm, I am using Firefox so this shouldnt be a problem. XD

I figured most of the problems out, but will have to recode from scratch. I did get a new one done, it requires edits to the inc/functions.php file to use though.

So that will be posted with a tutorial.

Perhaps a way to hide things that aren't needed like a spoiler code or cut.

Since I'm trying to make themes that appeal more to everyone one and not be just uber generic I'm conducting a bit of a questionnaire.

What do you look for in a theme? I'd like information like:
- Colors
- Images or Imageless
- Easily modified without messing with images
- include blank templates / PSD for customization
- anything! :BIGO:

Sound off!

I look for:

1. Colours:
    I'd like colours that fit together and don't clash. Text should be readable and not very hard to read (e.g. not: orange text on green background) :meow:
  2. Images:
    I'd like some various theme colours, e.g. if you made a beautiful floral (pink & purple) theme, and someone loves it, however their site was not based on pink & purple, maybe you could have different colours but with the basic template. So there's a varied choice that any one could choose.
  3. PSD Files:
    I'd like this :meow: If you include images in your theme, and it has text saying e.g. "Happy Days" (lol random), but the user wants to change the text, then PSD files would be great! But taking note that many users don't have photoshop, maybe PDN (Paint.NET) and GIMP files would be great? (All you would need to do is copy each layer and paste it on the program and save it to create another layered file :meow:)
  4. Layouts:
    I'd like themes that have different layouts, but the same basic CSS (colours, images etc.) For example: Theme 1 has 2 vertical sidebars, one for the menu, and one for the sidebar. Theme 2 has exactly the same colours and images as Theme one but has horizontal menu. Know what I mean? :meow:

Yeah, quite a lot I'm asking for, but it's my opinion xD And if you don't understand something (I'm bad at explaining ._.) just ask xD.

I get you ChibiKawaii. It wouldn't be that difficult. I don't have Gimp or PaintNET so I'd have to find space for them or just include .PNG files that are easy to edit.

Themes with different sidebar codes wouldn't be that tough either. Just a different CSS for the divs to work with.

Thankies :meow:

GIMP and Paint.NET is free, so that's why many people have them (like me xD).

Oh and, YOUR Sunset theme... is... astonishing =3 Can't wait :D