The Official ACP Overhaul Thread for Mys v1.4.0

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Well an accessory item is what I have in mind for a Mys v1.3.3 Mod/Plugin, although it probably doesnt really do much. Mys v1.4.0 will feature a stats system, so equipment is a must at some point before the battle system is available. I am considering adding them by Mys v1.4.1 or v1.4.2, but there's a chance it comes out by Mys v1.4.0. It depends on how long it takes for me to complete the other features though. As you know, Mys v1.4.0 is pretty much a complete rewrite of Mys v1.3.x, for this reason it will be time-consuming to work on.

Come to think about it, there's one idea I've decided to implement for new ACP. I will give admins choices to turn on/off pretty much all features of the site. You can even turn off adoption, user registration and even the entire site from time to time. For sites in beta stage, you probably want to turn off at least user registration to work on the site till its available. For those who only wish to use a few features from the script, you will find this useful too.

*Dances* That sounds brilliant! Especially the turning off of registrations! I get sick of people somehow finding my site and ignoring the big letters stating that no one is allowed to sign up.

haha thanks. But guess what? Even with the current version you could still prevent user registration, just remove register.php lol.

Not sure if this suggestion should go here or in the other thread, but I'd like to see some responsive design put into the CSS themes so that when people log in from different devices, like a tablet or smartphone, the page auto adjusts for that screen. In the ACP maybe columns could be set or the widgets so that the admin can control how the page will shrink down to smaller screen sizes. This could also just be automated via CSS without a need for ACP fields, but however people want it implemented. This will make Mysidia current with technology trends and competitive.