The daily chit chat thread!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Thaaaanks :)
Btw, I have currently only 0.50 $ on my PayPal, I send today new money to my PP, I hope I can send you the money still this week!

Ok I am glad you noticed in your client account. But don't worry, I'd never take your site down for late payments. The move is nearly done, just need to move the clients. I have your site on priority so it doesn't lose much data. I'll transfer it last then change the dns so there will be some downtime couple of hours tops.

lol this thread is long dead...

I visited many Mys users' sites and forums, was a little bit surprised to find Nemesis as Silverdragontear's forum admin.

Yeah, thats indeed quite confusing, I thought you were admin on her forum. XD Didnt know Nemesis is such a popular username.

its the name of my first gaming rig when i was 13 so it kinda stuck. as you can see in this picture
11-146-030-20.jpg

Needed a username wants looked around and saw it on the front of the machine lol.

I's did not!! It's my most favorite David Gray song! But I'm probably gonna switch it to SDT =)

Hello, I hope you don't mind if I used this thread to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I am the latest addition to this community. I am glad to meet all of you, I'll see you guys around.

I have finished setting-up a kittywalk for my Siamese cats. I don't want them to stay indoor this summer, I want them to enjoy the heat of the sun and play outside without going out of their boundary and roaming around the neighborhood.