Very simple and effective.

PHP:
$aid=@mysql_result($result,$i,"id"); //The adoptable's ID
$type=@mysql_result($result,$i,"type");
$description=@mysql_result($result,$i,"description");
$eggimage=@mysql_result($result,$i,"eggimage");

add
PHP:
$desc=@mysql_result($result,$i,"description"); //the descrption of the pet. TMOD

find:
PHP:
$article_content = $article_content."<p><b><u><a href='adopt.php?id=".$aid."'>".$type.":</a></u></b></p>

add below it:
PHP:
<p><b>Description:</b><br />".$desc." </p>

Very interesting idea. I am actually working on a more organized adoption page that will look like this when finalized:
http://www.mywarriorcats.com/adoptables/adopt.php

This way we can build a table with columns that display pets names, images, descriptions, costs and other stuff.

Wow that looks epic! I think it's great idea. I might build something similar, seeing as I've yet to design the adopt page.

Yeah, this is actually one of the changes I plan to make for Mys v1.1.5(to be released at this weekend or early next week), I am still wondering what info of an adoptable to display though. Pets ID, name, image, description and what else?

Yeah, this is actually one of the changes I plan to make for Mys v1.1.5(to be released at this weekend or early next week), I am still wondering what info of an adoptable to display though. Pets ID, name, image, description and what else?

Price and gender maybe?

Well yeah, price may seem to be a good idea, but not gender. You do not even know what the gender of your pet is before clicking on that adoption button, since it is randomly generated.

I really wish we would do away with the random gender thing. It's cool if your site can work with it but I think gender should be a choice.

You can remove it if it doesn't suit your interests.