Premium Membership - How To And Why

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Oh nope, you are a premium member here, so you should be fine. ^^ I was referring to RA's donators who were neither coders nor artists. They aint premium members on this community, so our policy towards them is a lot more complicated. XD

Lol my confusion has peaked but I think I got it now XD

EDIT: Lol yep I got it XD Confusion over :3

Last edited:
I think there should be an option for people to become premium members by helping others solve problems with the script

Well, there probably is Fadillzzz. Remember Kae only said that those are some of the ways to become Premium member in the thread.

I think there should be an option for people to become premium members by helping others solve problems with the script

I didn't list all the ways, just the easiest ways. Contributing is the key word, answering questions is contributing, but it may take a lot longer that way.

Well it is gonna be hard to define how users can earn premium membership through helping out with other members. Both quantity and quality matters, at least this is what I believe.

It's a good start. :) There is currently no defining line between what or how much will get you a premium membership, it's simply given to those who contribute quite a bit and the staff feel has earned it. If you keep making impressive tutorials then you're sure to earn a premium membership much faster.

Okay then, a warning. Community watch out, I'm gonna bombard you with tuts!!!

I would love to be a premium member and with all the confusion I'm having I'll probably be around long enough to get two weeks membership. xD

I'd like to have a blog here just to help with the communication thing and I'm a bit shy about poking my head into all the different areas of this site all at once. For someone who's neither a coder or a programmer this stuff kinda seems overwhelming.

I can do art though so maybe I can do a few tutorials, where do tutorials go?

Speaking of copy right, if I have a page full of credits and links would I need to have all the users from here or would it be enough to have the copyright be something like " Programming and coding based off Mysidia Adoptables ©Copyright 2011-2013, with assistance from the forums." And then have a link to the site? I'd just like to have a credits page since I'm also fiddling around with Vpets a bit and I want to give credit to the server and host site as well.

I think the premium member thing is kinda dead - I know they had a forum, but it hasn't been active since 2011. But if the blog is what you're looking for, then it could possible happen, you'd need to talk to HoF though.