PokePets mods! NEW Orginal Owner mod!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Well what I was thinking was instead of having the evolutions in a different level, make them alternate images. So then when you use the item you just set the alt image to the item used. For example using Thunderstone sets the adoptable to altimage3(or whatever) which happens to be Jolteon's sprite image.

being able to have more alternate images would be EPIC ...........thank you so much for adding these mods :)

I love your idea Pokepets, this is wonderful. I may use some of your mods on my site, and thanks for making them.

Nice new mod!
Anyone know how to automatically insert the current owner to OT table in the database?

Fadilllzzz, That's unposible i think. Or you must do it manualy.
-
Thank all for the compliments :)
I think this weekend a new mod wil come :)

Oh, that's too bad...
I guess I'll just have to create a long query for MySQL then...
anyways, keep up the good work! :)

Ok :p :)
I'm now working on a new Top 10 page with the 10 users with most adoptables, most shiny's, most money... :)

Kaeliah said:
That sounds cool! I'd totally go for a mod like that! :D

Maybe also do the ten newest adopted? ^.^ Just an idea.

Ten newest adopted isn't so hard!
just use this query:
PHP:
$query = "SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."owned_adoptables ORDER BY aid DESC LIMIT 10";
That's actually the query to fetch the top 10 adoptables all I did was change the "ORDER BY totalclicks" to "ORDER BY aid" and it will fetch 10 newest adopted pets

Is it possible for this OT mod to be converted for 1.3.4? It seems really useful to me and I don't have the coding ability to do it myself.

Yes, it shouldn't be very hard at all, however, there are five ways for someone to obtain a pet nowadays, and modifications will have to be made in all of those places. I'll put it on my to-do list right after dinner. :meow:

I'll create a new mod thread for it. At the same time I'm also going to include a 'birthday' value, so you can display when a pet was born and/or how old it is, if you want, too.

Oh I LOVE the birthday and how old it is.

I'd probably have it as "Adopted on: ??/??/????"

It'd be cool to have a "Hatched on: ??/??/????"
too in case we have the first, or even second level as an egg.

It would put the hatch date as a real number when the pet turns to the hatched level such as 2 for me because 0 and 1 are an egg and cracked egg.

Obviously its age should be when it hatched and became "live"

This should be possible, ask again in this thread and I'll see if I can test a few things. My pets don't hatch from eggs, but I totally understand why this would be nice to have! :usedusedused: