Pear's Lineart Dump - Free to use cause I love you guys!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pear

Woah man.
Mysidian Dollar
Update: 9/21/19 - I may use some of the creatures for a future project now, so I've removed the links. I would delete this thread but I can't figure out how to do it x'D

Last edited:
This is a super awesome and nice thing for you to do! I'm definitely going to use some of these (with credit, of course)!

Not sure if you are still offering it but can you repost the zip file :) None of that works ....

Yup yup, I can later. ^-^ I'd have to find them on my external hard drive and I don't really have time right now, but I definitely will! c:

Edit:
Alright...So I can't seem to find my external hard drive, so it must be hiding in one of my boxes. (We're moving in less than a month and I must've put it in one of those) The boxes are buried in my closet under other boxes (That don't have the hard drive..x'D) and I can't get to them right now. x'3 But I'll try to get it out sometime before we move. ^^

Last edited:
No problem! ^-^ <3

Edit:

Alright, I've successfully fixed the links...By making a new file with a new, more reliable link. :3 Please let me know if it doesn't work haha :3

Last edited:
Got em thank you!!

How do you open and work with XCF files. Photoshop can't seem to do it.