Orange Theme [Modified]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Avegaille

Mysidian Dollar
http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=434 - Original Thread

I thought this layout was cool/amazing, but the way it works before seems slightly different from the update of the adoptables script now, so I carefully studied its coding and also the images in it. I made a slight modification on how the links are placed, well, also the header thing and the sidebar, since they don't exactly work and looked weird when I first installed it. Also, I had to change the width of the tables of some pages that use them to fit the layout...

Here's what it looks like now: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3811/previewsjs.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE (since my dial-up is is a piece of shit and I keep getting errors when uploading the file as an attachment. DX)

In the .zip file is the files for the layout, plus some instructions there. And also here, a little explanation on how to modify the table widths of the script.

Look for your "stats.php" and "admin.php" files. Then, open it in notepad and search for this term: table width. If the value exceeds 500, change it to 500. This will just prevent the tables on overlapping the layout, and messing it up in the process.

Hope you guys somehow liked this slight modification. Either way, I didn't make this in the first place, and the original link/source for it is there. xP

Well, there is a little problem with it... I forgot to replace the EasyAdoptables thing to the current name of the script this theme is using. But the link still goes here.

I'm surely anyone can fix that part by just editing the HTML of the file... xD;;

Yeah. I fix it already. Can you make another themes please.

Yeah. I fix it already. Can you make another themes please.