OMG MY ADOPTS IS GONE!?!?!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I've sent in a request to have it rebooted. It might take them a few hours to do it.

The site has not been sold.

From as far as I know, BMR decided to keep it himself since there was not anyone who could make a satisfactory offer. He also said he would develop a new version of MA, Id like to see how it turns out.

Is it possible to upgrade your site in MyAdopts? Like so it isnt .myadopts anymore? And if you did that would the site work on it's own and not crash whenever myadopts is down? I know this is kind of random, but this is the only place I found to ask Dx

Well I do not know much about myadopts, why dont you go to their support forum and ask? Alternatively you may send BMR a PM here, and sometimes he will respond.

I don't think you can, maybe if you make a back up of the site and upload it to another host? If the codes come up you can probably mod it :p Just a thought ,never tried it before.

yes my adopts allows for full back ups and reupload to another host. as for updating script version not sure what version it is and if its possible. as anything is possible with code i would say yes but probably a lot of work.

What's the link to myadopts? I tried myadopts.com but I just get a page that is white and says "index of"

What's the link to myadopts? I tried myadopts.com but I just get a page that is white and says "index of"

Myadopts is no longer up - hasn't been for a very long time, so you won't be able to connect no matter how much you try. This thread is pretty old as well, showing how long it's been gone x'D