Need a 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 Guide for Modders :)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Online
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
I finally got the basics for 1.3.5 but now I can't really work any of this out, what goes where, what used to be ... what .. I am lost. Having read confusion coming from others on other threads, I see I am not the only one.

If we can get some sort of even very basic guide to tell us how the folders/files are arranged now in relation to 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 it would be wonderful.

I'd love to get the old mods working for the shiny new version of this, and then be able to create new too :)

I finally got the basics for 1.3.5 but now I can't really work any of this out, what goes where, what used to be ... what .. I am lost. Having read confusion coming from others on other threads, I see I am not the only one.

If we can get some sort of even very basic guide to tell us how the folders/files are arranged now in relation to 1.3.5 to 1.3.6 it would be wonderful.

I'd love to get the old mods working for the shiny new version of this, and then be able to create new too :)
Mods should work with version 1.3.6 as long as you import namespaces properly, there should be little to no coding changes besides that. You may see PHP manual for now to import a namespace:

If you can’t get it right, lemme know and I will give you more concrete examples and guides.

Okay will take a fresh crack at all this, thank you HOF! It's really good to have the sites 'up to code' for something past 5.0!

HOF where would I import all the merged breeding mod code that went in class_breeding and class_ownedadoptable?

I am not sure where that would go now .. all that code is critical to make the mod work, so I am not sure where it would go now ...and there are insert statements for the new baby and I don't see any of those. I will add the files that I am unsure of where to import to ..

I realize I have to add all these new fields for markings and all that to the database, that isnt a problem.

Attachments

• class_breeding.php
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
  • class_ownedadoptable.php
    7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: