Mythirius Open Beta

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I joined ^_^ Really liking it so far! I'm trying to collect a male and female of each type XD So far succeeded with the Wernium (except breed only, as I only have eggs...) and the Minoru (except the Dusk Minoru because it isn't in Zorleena's cave at the moment lol). I wish there was an item to add clicks to them, though, because I want to see them grow up!! XD

I get addicted to collecting games so I might make a checklist for myself to see which ones I have and don't have XD

(My username is KittHaven if anyone reads this and wants to friend me ^_^)

Hey there, I stalked you when I realised there was a new user with the new Minoru I just added in ;)
I will add leveling items in the next few days now that I have some time off, I'm so glad you're liking it so far, feel free to let me know of any suggestions or ideas! I'm wanting to turn this into something big but need to start small.

Aha, I'm also taking things slow and starting small on my site lol XD I have managed to collect two of all the Wernium (except breedable sob) and the Minoru (except Dusk XD)... I did manage to get a blue Mion but ran out of explore turns lol. That might be a small suggestion... 5 explore turns isn't very much seeing as you can only do them once a day. If they replenished throughout the day it would be better but I was disappointed that I didn't have more time to look for Mion XD Other than that I'm enjoying it so far :3

Edit: I'm recruiting people to click my pets XD And one of my Minoru grew up, yay XD

Last edited:
I'm glad you're enjoying, I've been stalking you on my game, amazed at your pet growth ;)
I'll check the mion now and I'm still sussing out my explore page options. If you think of other suggestions or anything, just let me know!

The mion has been fixed! (I hadn't added its levels in yet... can't believe I missed it :/ )

Last edited:
I've been forcing my friends to click them but now I can't as I have too many lol. Abd as for the explore I think 20 steps is the perfect amount! Not too much but not too little (as I keep finding sticks and stuff I don't know what to do with >.> XD) It'll give users the perfect chance of finding pets and stuff!

Plus I want Mion!!

Also I have a question! I want a map but where do I get the silver bar from? Do I find it while exploring, in a chest...? I have the Green Wernium but only need this lol Thanks XD

Also... are normal Mion's black (like in the bestiary) or grey? It's confusing me because most of the ones I have found are grey XD (Mine is grey and ones you have are grey... just curious lol Need to know if I marked it on my list correct XD)

Last edited:
The sticks and branches will have a purpose! ;) (it involves a boat and more, hence the cloth too... :p )

Silver bar is indeed found in a chest :)

As for the mions, the white/grey are the alternative colorations, although they're quite common right now, so I'll mess around with my database and change it a bit :)

Going to look more into battling tonight! Any suggestions on ways to reach more potential users? I've been looking into putting ads on other adoptable sites once I'm ready to move it into a bigger testing phase.

Ooh nice XD

And okay, I'll keep going until I find one lol

And ahh, alright XD

The only suggestion I could have would be advertising everywhere that permits it lol If you play Chicken Smoothie that might be a good place... maybe various virtual pet forums... I'm not really sure at the moment as I haven't had to worry about it much XD

I accidentally did something that got me auto banned >.> I don't even know what it was XD But could you unban me..? lol XD

fixed it! Wish I knew why it happened so I could change it :/

I've looked at chicken smoothie, although I don't play there but may make an account (although I feel like it's not nice of me to only make an account to advertise as although I love their art, I'm not the biggest fan of growth over time sites, I prefer click ones :) )

Yeah I don't use Chicken Smoothie anymore as I couldn't really get into it XD

And I have no idea >.> I'll definitely on my site get rid of the auto bans XD There's a tutorial posted on this forum lol

EDIT: I'm still banned D: I think you need to go to users_options and change all the banned things back.. (as at the moment I can't level my adoptables up lol)

Last edited:
whoops, thought in Admin CP it would restore you, just fixed the database :) You should be all good now :)

Some more people signed up and someone has noticed that when sending a message with the shoutbox it gives a white screen (and I tested and confirmed). Just to let you know ^_^