Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.5[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, I will look into this during the weekend. I thought this shouldnt affect the breeding system, but I could be wrong.

Edit: It does seem that the /view/breedingview.php has a bug and I have no idea why it even happened since two lines mysteriously changed from last version that I dont even remember this happened.

I have attached the corrected version of file breedingview.php file. Download this if it affects you, I will also do a quick copy/paste on existing Mys v1.3.5 sites on MysidiaHost. Hopefully this fixes the problem.

Attachments

• breedingview.php
    2.5 KB · Views: 4
I live!!

Sorry for the few months away, the week before Xmas a good friend and my room mate broke her ankle, and things have been a long road, but she finally is off the couch - I was her only real help and it was wild.

Anyway, I finally have free time again to do stuff I want, and I come back to see this, YAY!!

Thank you HOF, I cannot wait to try this out!!!!!!

Ok I just wanted to say this is just fantastic.

I've always wanted to have different looks for males and females, now I CAN!!

Just setting the alternate image to 100% and voila, there we go.

Thank you so much HOF ... this is BRILLIANT!!!!

Ok I just wanted to say this is just fantastic.

I've always wanted to have different looks for males and females, now I CAN!!

Just setting the alternate image to 100% and voila, there we go.

Thank you so much HOF ... this is BRILLIANT!!!!

You are very welcome, glad you like it. I will be porting the forum to a different software soon, and then begins with work of Mys v1.3.6(PHP 7 compatibility and other stuff). Will keep you all updated on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads