Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded it as a zip. Uploaded it to my host and unzipped it. there is the mysidia file and the files are inside. Should I take them out?

and it's blank only after installing. It says I can view my site at dreamscape.x10host.com/adopt/index.php and I can not. its just a white screen :p

I tried once doing that and it didn't work. So I tried it without it and it didn't work either .-. So maybe that is the problem.. Is there another (free) host I should try and use?

Just an update on my battle!

So I was unable, for a while, to use Mys 1.3.4 with a fresh install, but now I've upgraded 1.3.3 to 1.3.4 and it worked like a charm!

Are you using x10hosting?

I dont have the older version. is there somewhere I can get it?

I did and went through the who process. Still a white screen .-.

I guess it refuses to work with x10 .-.

I'm hosting with x10, and the first few times I had issues with it. I'm not sure what I did differently, but I was finally able to install it. I'm just having random errors right now, but the install worked after a few tries with me (granted, I did paid x10 hosting)

Yeah its kinda strange, but sometimes reinstalling the script several times works on x10hosting. Also note that some servers of x10hosting may not work for the script, I recall there was one that had no PDO libary installed. Not sure if this issue still affects some users, but it sure is weird.

/is thoroughly frustrated/

I guess I will try 99webs.org if its still up. I already signed up and everything but there seems to be very little activity .-.

Regarding forum integration

Does it work with the new 1.8 mybb?
And if you have just one other member on your site, is it still possible to integrate? Would love to integrate my forum

I'm not too sure if it would work if you have one other member on your site (I'm guessing not), but it does work with the newest myBB and future updates since that's what I use.
If it doesn't work with another member registered, you could always back up their data, delete them from the database, integrate myBB, and add them back manually.

cheers!

Thanks Dinocanid, I ended up deleting her with her permission (it's my sister helping me test it, lol)

I so hope this site isn't dead. :(

I have seen next to no action for so long. I've faithfully been watching and waiting for the next release ....

It's been since 2013 ( I didn't realize this).

I am on the fence about starting my upcoming pet sites using this 7 year old code, or waiting to see if the new one is coming.

I know there were some pretty significant improvements being added, but after 7 years I am kinda unsure if this is still a thing.

Can we know if this is still coming, or is the last release in 2013 pretty much the final code for Mysid Adopts :)

I am working on multi-alternate forms for Mys v1.3.5 right now. Expected release date is around the end of August to Mid September. We will see how it goes, I will write up a blog article for the multi-alternate forms system soon.

Btw, the 4shared download link has been fixed. I also removed rapidshare and megaupload links since these two download sites are dead. Starting from Mys v1.3.5, we will also offer download links directly from our own file server.

Wonderful news, thank you HOF!

If there is any way to add some sort of custom generator that would be utterly amazing.

But if not its totally fine. I couldn't even get someone to mod that for me for pay so it must be really hard xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads