Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.2[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well PDO is required for this script, and in fact every webhost should have it enabled. The only one used to have this problem was x10hosting, but it only happened to one or their four servers since that server was malfunctioning. I've never encountered a webhost that actually disables PDO by default, more like something goes wrong with its server. If there's a webhost who goes as far as disable PDO, it goes out of business quickly.

I managed to get PDO enabled and the php is version 5.3 now, and i've re-installed the script. :D

Although I have noticed there are a lot of php warnings everywhere when I browse my site:
  Spoiler: Errors 

(I've removed the beginning of the file paths for security :3)
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_input.php on line 78
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: margin in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined variable: padding in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_pagination.php on line 50
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: styleoptions in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\changestyle.php on line 21
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_admin.php:18) in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\online.php on line 5
Code:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$yim in \webroot\www.fuzzified.com\classes\class_member.php on line 358

Also when I try to log into the ACP, it keeps logging me out. .o. Could that be because of the "REQUEST_URI" notices?

Nope, this shouldnt be the cause of your error. You are getting lots of notice warnings, these usually are suppressed by the server. You may ask your host to disable notice warnings.

Okay. :3 I've disabled errors, but it still doesn't seem to let me log into the ACP. I'm putting "http://www." Before the domain name, and I've typed in my username and password correctly, but it just sends me back to the login page. :eek:

Although I've noticed in the URL, that after I try to login to the ACP, it sends me to "admincp/index/index/" instead of just "admincp/index/". Is this normal? Sorry, I just don't want to mess anything up, as i'm still rather new to PHP. >u<

EDIT :: Fixed it! :DD

If you go into "lang/admincp/lang_index.php", find the section that says "$lang['login_form']", and find where it says "<form name='form' method='post' action='index'>", and then change the form action to "index.php". :D

Last edited:
Wow. Love this! Especially the new ACP :)
It's much more organized and easier to edit the default page content too!

Just a question. When you visit the account.php page, and the content title says 'Username's account', what's the code that makes you show the username's name? I can't find it anywhere?
I want to find it to use on the side bar, e.g. 'Hi there Username!'.
_
EDIT:
Also, where can I edit the donation form on the donate.php? Just that I want to add padding to the left to move it across (aesthetic reasons as the donation form is not inline with the content).

Last edited:
Chibi, to include the username in the side bar use this:
{$mysidia->user->username}

For the donate page...hm...I can't seem to find it. Checked the lang_donate.php file as well as several others that may or may not have been relevant, but can't find it.

@ Chibi: Check the file class_member.php, the donation form is currently stored in that library file. I know its absurd, will fix this kind of confusion and inconsistency in future releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads