Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.1[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KaceKuma:
This is strange, your server does not tell you what the error may be? If so, check your root directory and see if there is a file called error_log being generated. Copy/Paste the last lines and I will see what errors you are getting. Chances are you are missing some files. Note if your database table structure differs from a Mys v1.3.0 fresh install, theres no way to upgrade with the simple upgrader. In such a case, do it manually.

@Silverdragontears:
Yeah, I do not see the difference here besides you need to replace $pet by $row, unless you have another table storing pets descriptions. If this is true, just join another table, plain and simple. The codes I just posted should work fine for ya.

0.e i don't see an error log...and I haven't editted the database either...
I went through to see if the other errors for the login page (I.E not entering in all feilds) worked and they did, but when I enter everything correctly it comes up with that screenshoted screen.
My site is: http://www.generationsaber.com/
If you would like to create an account and see...

I see, looks like I cannot register lol. Have you heavily modified your users table? If so, the upgrader will not work for you. Also check the files config.php and config_forum.php and see if anything is wrong in these files.

Did you change $pet to $row? Also its better for you to start a new thread asking for questions unrelated to installing/upgrading Mys v1.3.1 here.

No my config and forum config both looked filled out and fine. Again I really haden't messed with any of the script or db in fear that something like this would happen when I upgraded. I took a screenie of my adopts_users table as well...I'm veryconfused on what's happening and don't really want to have to wipe my site with other users on it...

Table Screenie: http://www.iaza.com/work/120410C/iaza18671541365100.png

I see, you were using an earlier version of Mys v1.3.0 that I replaced with an updated file two days later. The version(which I refer to as Mys v1.3.0 RC) you are using is missing a field called 'session' from table prefix.users, so you need to add it manually. The field should be placed between the field 'password' and 'email'. The field 'session' should be VARCHAR(100).

Alright...how should I fill this out (Like what should I put for the details and fill in for each user) and would that fix the problem? Also since I already ran the upgraded would that have messed with things? (*Is so clueless XD*)

Nope it will not mess up with things, your only problem appears to be the missing field from table prefix.users.

To accomplish this task, you need to go to the tab 'Structure' in Phpmyadmin. Now look at the screenshots below. The first one tells you how to add new field(note you must add the new field after the field 'password'!), the second one gives more detail on what values you should enter when phpmyadmin asks you to add a new field.

2wfu1rk.jpg

Small notice;
"Open the file /inc/config_forum.php"
It's
"Open the file /inc/config_forums.php"

;)

Thanks for pointing this out. In fact the reason why I changed it from config_forum.php to config_forums.php is that I plan on possibilities of integrating more than just MyBB. In future, users will need to select a forum engine they wish to integrate with their sites, although MyBB is highly recommended over other forum engines such as PhpBB, SMF and PunBB. Integrating with commercial forumwares such as Vbulletin, IPB and XenForo is also possible, but will most likely come out as premium Mod.

So I just set up a few shops and I don't see the item I put in one of my shops... It was the Breed1... what should the value be? Maybe that was my error.

Derp. I spelled the shop name wrong. Nm :D

What should the value be? Says I can't use it on a dragon that I should be able to?

Last edited:
Also the chance of an item is suppose to be random yet everytime it's telling me it failed. Sometimes it tells me that the item can't be used then when I try it again it tells me that it failed.... EVERY time. It's set at 50. Also I still can't get the breed1 to work.

Well this does not happen to me though, are you sure it is set to be 50? I set the chance to be barely 30 and it works on my adoptables like once per three tries.

Hmm.... I'm sure. Maybe it's my letter codes? I dont know... I mean for the click1 it sometimes says my luck sucks or whatever, or it says I can't use it. For breed1 and alts1 I can't ever use it.

Edit: It works for click2, but not the others.

Last edited:
umm thats strange. My breeding soup(breed1) has only 30% chance to take effect, and I've just tested it a moment ago. It worked 2 out of 3 times, so Id suppose it is indeed working. Did you set the target to 'all'? This aint supposed to be a problem for Mys v1.3.1 as I've set 'all' to be default value incase people make mistakes. Also make sure you do not enter numbers like 0.5 or 0.3 instead of 50 or 30.

breed1 works.... it's alts1 and clicks1 that I'm having issues with. I meant clicks not breed

Edit: Set it to all and it works... why doesn't it work when you put in the adopt ids?

Last edited:
Well I tested it on my site and the click1 item worked, the chance was set to be 80% and it took effect 1 out of 2 times(not sure if it would be 8 out of 10 if I had attempted 10 times lol). The Alt1 function does seem a bit glitchy, I will figure this out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads