Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0 Beta is available now...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair, to find that one, go to the ACP, and hover over the "itemshop" list - should be the last link on the list.

Otherwise, here; yoursite.com/admincp/items.php?do=function

I am very excited for the MyBB forum integration and security. It is something that i have been looking forward to seeing.
Great Job :)

I didn't. When I check the images they're broken and display wrong in the database. What all files need to be changed? Maybe I forgot one?

umm this is weird, what url did the broken image point to? Post an example here and I will see where the problem is.

Well there is not supposed to have an admin.php file, its been broken up into pieces and stored in a folder called /admincp.

Ok b.c when it asks me if I want to upload more I click the link and it says 404 admin.php does not exist o_O

Yeah, it seems there are a few problems with the rest of the script connecting to the redesigned admin files...also, HoF, is the stable release due tomorrow?

I was just looking through your index: http://www.silvadopts.com/picuploads/png/

The file: e2a20d4eec491b9a00ed79818b2d94a2.png doesn't exist so that's why it's not finding it.

Edit: You may have removed it since that post and it did exist.

I've noticed the script needs to be installed in the exact same place in order to keep the right file location.

Last edited:
Yeah I plan to make the security release available later today. I will have to betatest the mybb forum registration integration script. It definitely is not yet optimized, but can be improved in future. For now I am afraid it only works if you have both adoptables site and forum set up at the same time. Make sure you disable registration on the forum in order for it to work.

Mkay, can't wait :D But, what do you mean by "I am afraid it only works if you have both adoptables site and forum set up at the same time"?

Mkay, can't wait :D But, what do you mean by "I am afraid it only works if you have both adoptables site and forum set up at the same time"?

It sounds confusing, isnt it? For now the forum user is automatically created when you create an account on forums, but not the other way around. Because of this, you will not be able to import existing forum users into the adoptables site assuming you already have a forum running. So yeah, you have a problem if you already have a forum running before you create your adoptables site.

Okay, that's what I figured :) So simply, the admin will set up the adopts portion, and then the forum, and make sure Registration is closed on the forums. Well, can't wait to download the stable release <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.