Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.0 Beta is available now...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm you talking about adoptables shops? Well I do not think I have time to complete this within the next few weeks now that spring break is over, so chances are it will not be available in Mys v1.3.0 security release. But I have planned an adoptables shop and auction feature during the lifetime of Mys v1.3.x. Just unsure whether it is Mys v1.3.1, v1.3.2 or v1.3.5. XD

HOF I completely understand how busy you've been, and I want you to know how proud I am of using your software. I didn't have anything really started on my site except a couple mods and CSS changes (no pets, those are still in my sketchbook) so I'm re-installing. Very happy for more security, that is always a good thing!

I've noticed a glitch - on the profile page, (your profile, not the memberlist) the dropdown menu does not show.

I have everything all set up, and was playing with changing the theme through the selections already there, and when I clicked on the Green theme, I got this message, and now I can't get the site to reload the home page, it will only go to this warning

Warning: file_get_contents(templates/Green/template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/22/d355892482/htdocs/fabletopia/functions/functions.php on line 438

Would like to know what steps I need to clean this up and get the themes to work without de-railing the site. I can't get back to the home page or login page, the browser only shows me the above message. I've re-loaded the page a few times, and it still goes back to that message like it got stuck in a programming loop.

edit: I tried clearing my browser cache and it got me back to the log-in page, but when I log in, any link I click brings up that same message because it's trying to apply the Green theme but Green is not working. Is there somewhere in the scripts that I can look to find where it's hung up on the Green theme? Thanks.

Last edited:
@ Gloometh:
Well yeah, I noticed that too. It is the css of tabs that causes the glitch, it is also incompatible with the css of pagination either. Will ask Nyxi to take a look into that and see how to fix it by the security release date.

@ Kesstryl:
For now the only theme that works with dropdown menu is the Main theme, Elements may seem fine too the way it is. I believe 'Green' can work with it too, but will need some bit of work. I will investigate a possible way for old themes to integrate with dropdown navtabs later this week.

@ Gloometh:
Well yeah, I noticed that too. It is the css of tabs that causes the glitch, it is also incompatible with the css of pagination either. Will ask Nyxi to take a look into that and see how to fix it by the security release date.

@ Kesstryl:
For now the only theme that works with dropdown menu is the Main theme, Elements may seem fine too the way it is. I believe 'Green' can work with it too, but will need some bit of work. I will investigate a possible way for old themes to integrate with dropdown navtabs later this week.

I figured it out, the theme was written into my database user settings, so I manually changed it in the database, and now I'm good. I deleted Green from the themes for now so this doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
YUS! Beta's out.

Unfortunatly, I still have to plan my site for a while now, so could I test a site with somebody?

I was wondering if you could reupload it with the missing upload file please.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be antsy just wondering when you will add the missing file. I your busy I understand and will just wait.

Well this one should suffice, but I am not quite sure yet since I do not ever upload pics. Try it on your site and see if it works for you.

Attachments

• admuploadpic.php
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
I got this error

Warning: move_uploaded_file(picuploads/png/caabb33f4ee8a00a8c5701fd15d859ef.png) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u154007646/public_html/admincp/admuploadpic.php on line 237

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpxgZbQX' to 'picuploads/png/caabb33f4ee8a00a8c5701fd15d859ef.png' in /home/u154007646/public_html/admincp/admuploadpic.php on line 237

You are very welcome. The trick is quite simple though, it is all because I moved all admin files to a subdirectory. XD

28r175h.jpg

By the way i can't find a list of item funtions like you posted above. Were may I locate them for future reference?

I also noticed alt 2 is absent from the drop down will it be added later?

Status
Not open for further replies.