Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.4[Security Release]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd contacted HOF about the release date, and he said that it was to be out around the end of January, but, depending on exams and such, it may be delayed 1-2 weeks. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but this was what he'd said earlier in January :)

I messaged HoF about the new release and he said it would be postponed a few weeks in to February due to technical difficulties that aren't finished.

Papyrus, you are uploading the entirety of the extracted folder "installation", right? And don't forget, it must be extracted before you upload it.

And at the risk of sounding patronising (as I don't know your level of knowledge on this topic), are you sure you actually uploaded the folder/uploaded it properly?

In any case, have a read over this, as it may help.

Since you are having no success, I'd actually recommend you start again from scratch, following that abovementioned thread to the letter, as it's very detailed and perfect for even complete n00bs like me, lol. Especially since you are clearly lacking knowledge on how to change the CMD of a file, I'd doubly-recommend you follow that thread :) It's very helpful, and the site it recommends using as the host of your site is also very good, since it's free and you get heaps of awesome things, like heaps of storage space and a high bandwidth allocation, and you can even pay a small fee to upgrade later if you need to, if your site gets popular. I'd really recommend it for your own good :)

I will try to make the preview available by the end of next week, and the beta release should come in early March. I am so sorry about the delay, real life stresses have caught up with me but it is starting to change for the better. I promise I wont let you guys/gals down for another time. The new features addition is almost completed, so its just about revising old codes to improve its efficiency, fix mistakes and so on.

Just out of my insane amounts of curiosity, what percentage would you say is completed? 50%? 80%? 3,456%?

So, will the beta be for premium members only? Or for all of us?

I'm glad to hear about the new date... I am MUCH looking forward to it.

I'd like to know that too Bibarel.

The Beta will be available to everyone this time.

And the new date can be anytime on the second week of March, when I am having my spring break and can definitely finish all these minor things that have been the cause of the delay.

Hello everybody. I hope this is the right thread to ask for help installing the script...

I just tried to install the newer version of it (from scratch), but i always end up with an error message:
The first one I get after setting the sitesettings (and come to the sitesettings.php) - so at the veryend of the installation

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/install/sitesetting.php on line 67

When I try to access my page afterwards I get this message:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1655 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 61 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 65 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1677 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 449 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 585 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 589 Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1724

Any Idea how to fix this or what I did wrong? :/

Thanks in advance

The Beta will be available to everyone this time.

And the new date can be anytime on the second week of March, when I am having my spring break and can definitely finish all these minor things that have been the cause of the delay.

SWEET!

I'm kinda glad that it's on the second week, it gives me time to gather my images

Hello everybody. I hope this is the right thread to ask for help installing the script...

I just tried to install the newer version of it (from scratch), but i always end up with an error message:
The first one I get after setting the sitesettings (and come to the sitesettings.php) - so at the veryend of the installation

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/install/sitesetting.php on line 67
When I try to access my page afterwards I get this message:

Code:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1655 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 61 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 65 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1677 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 449 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 585 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 589 Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/fangso/TheWoods/inc/functions.php on line 1724
Any Idea how to fix this or what I did wrong? :/

Thanks in advance

Chances are you have either not created a database yet or that your database info is entered incorrectly.

I've got a question for 1.3.0 I read in one of the blogs that the multiple alternate image plugin will be in it - is that still happening? That'd be lots of fun to have. :D

Thanks Hall of Famer - it was indeed a problemn with the database...kind of strange since I set up a new one for this project. Well after deleting the old unused database and setting up another new one it worked :)
I'm also looking forward to the new version of the script. But for now I'm happy to get the actual one up and running^^

I see, so you fixed this already? Thats so good to know, dont hesitate to ask questions if you need help, just post your problem in the questions/supports subforum instead of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads