Multiple Alternate Image Plugin

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
umm I will see for this myself if Multi-alternate image script is compatible with Mys v1.2.2. Thanks for bringing it up.

The script was compatible with 1.2.0, but maybe changes were made that makes it no longer compatible... hm. I wish we didn't have so many mini updates, it makes it awful hard to create mods.

I'm having the same issue with everything turning out standard, but I also get this error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /inc/functions.php on line 460

when I adopt or level a creature.

Not sure what to make of it since I'm still a newb to PHP. I've looked at both the original and modified codes and they're the same aside from the rows underneath...

Great script, though. I'll be in heaven once I can get it to work. :D

I am getting the same error, I missed it because of my background image. I have concluded this mod doesn't work with 1.2.2 and will try reverting back to 1.2.0

Listen guys, I know this mod has a bunch of bugs. I'm going to rework it and come out with a V.2 soon that will be better so please be patient and just wait for that version. Thanks. :smile:

The new version will include:

1. Error Handling - So we can specifically see what's going wrong.
2. Advanced Alternate Options - So you can change the alternate status of a pet.
3. New Alternate Methods - Time/Date/Season method and also male/female specifics.
4. Keywords - Instead of 'paths' which seem to be confusing, we'll be using level 1 and 2 keywords.
5. User Set Alternates - Allow users to enter a promocode and switch their pet to an alternate.

Last edited:
Yeah, very much so. :) It's possible with the first one too if you fix the bugs, but at this point it's more worth it for me to just make V.2 rather than fix the first one.

Okay here's me elaborating(although this is still somewhat theory as I haven't researched or actually tried to code it yet):

Season: Alternates only available during a certain 3 months of the year. December/January/February - March/April/May - June/July/August - September/October/November

Date: Alternates only available ON or between specified dates. :3 This could probably be like only on the 13th of the month, or only during December every year, or ONLY for 1 week ever.

Time: Available only during day/night or only available at noon-1pm or midnight-1am, that kind of thing.

Kaeliah don't you die on me!!!! and i have never gotten an alt image to work even with out this mod and a 50% chance with huge testing.

oh and for data its what you want the chance to be. its 1/data (one over data) so data value of 3 is 1/3 or one in three will be the alt. however I have never gotten this to work no matter what i enter in teh fields.

Last edited:
Doubt it. The mod has a lot of bugs. I installed it for someone a few months ago and made some changes to it. It seems to be working just fine so far.

Your best bet to get this working on 1.3 would probably be contacting Kaeliah about this mod.

Last edited: