Modification Directory

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Kaeliah

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
A list of the modifications available for the Mysidia Adoptables PHP Script, sorted into categories, then alphabetically by name. Mods may not be added if they do not work properly using the install instructions given in the first post. This is a public list that is available so you can easily find the mod your looking for. Please note that if you are not a Premium member, you will not be able to access Premium scripts. In order for a mod to be added here, it must have it's own thread and at least one other person must confirm that it works.

Key:

* = Premium Script only available to Premium Members or higher.
+ = Present in the latest version of the script.

Admin Modifications
+ PNG Image Uploading Support - Kaeliah

Adoptable Modifications
Evolution System - Hall of Famer
Hit Points(HP) System - Hall of Famer
Limit Adopted Eggs - fadillzzz

User/Profile Modifications
Custom Profile Modification - Bloodrun
Newest Member Recognition - Kaeliah

Add-On Modifications
Adoptable Search Addon - Kaeliah
Forum Addon* - Bloodrun

Games
Blackjack-Style Game - HIddenPanda

A work in progress seeing as I'm not sure which scripts are currently running and which are not. Also not

Last edited:
Ok then :cfrown: lol Hope you don't mind I bumped it so hopefully it might get seen :ti:

Will this directory be updated soon? It was last updated Januaray 30th and I know there are quite a few mods that were made after that time...

Also I noticed some of the links I don't have a prilvage viewing. o-o I'm guessing those are staff topics, can you remove those?

Just curious: My script wasn't included for a while because It hadn't been tested, yet features that aren't added yet (Let alone even started coding) are included (I'm mainly talking about the PNG support)... Explanation for hypocrisy?

Please don't take any offense to this:/ just trying to point something out

Last edited: