Modification Dictionary

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

AlexC

Mysidian Dollar
Famer gave me the go ahead, so here it is - the modification dictionary for 1.2!

This will include the mods found in this forum, still working ones found in the old forum and any modifications/add-ons/features listed elsewhere on the site, such as fixes others may be interested in, glitch patches and more. All Mods need to be confirmed by one other person (not the creator) that they work and they must include CLEAR instructions to how to install. Members who don't have Premium membership will not be able to view the premium forum.

I will need someone to send me links to the mods in the Premium forum that still work, so they can be added here. Thanks!

Key Codes:

* Premium Mods
~ Present in the Current Script
+ Fix, Patch or Add-On

[highlight]HIGH DEMAND:[/highlight]

[highlight]Add-Ons or Modifications (current features):[/highlight]

[highlight]Admin Center:[/highlight]

[highlight]Adoptables:[/highlight]

[highlight]Games or Amusement:[/highlight]

[highlight]Members/Profile:[/highlight]

[highlight]New Features:[/highlight]

[highlight]Other Things:[/highlight]

[highlight]Feature Fixes/Add-Ons:[/highlight]

[highlight]Staff Features:[/highlight]

Everyone who has tested a mod and knows it works can post here or message me, and I will add it~

Last edited:
Good job on this Gloometh. I will need to convert some of my mods for Mys v1.1.x to Mys v1.2.x compatible versions when I have more time to kill.

Sorry for the late response - personal and then family issues. I will get back to finding mods that work~