lastlogin not working?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
So, I'm unsure why, but I noticed on both my sites the lastlogin isn't working for users when they log in and out of the site. I was wanting to display this lastlogin as a "Worked last: (date here)" on the user profile. I turned the lastlogin to public on the class_userprofile and it just keeps displaying a 0.

In the database my last login is:

lastlogin INT 20 YES NULL

which is what it was as default and I've logged out and back in to only have it still showing 0 as lastlogin. I'm lost on what files to even look in to get this 0 to start showing a date instead or time.

Hmm is this related to Mysidia Adoptables? I dont recall the main script has such a 'last login' feature at all. If you used a mod/addon that adds this feature, you should post in the relevent thread to get support.

Hmm is this related to Mysidia Adoptables? I dont recall the main script has such a 'last login' feature at all. If you used a mod/addon that adds this feature, you should post in the relevent thread to get support.
I looked over mods I installed and didn't see any lastlogin database things so far, but I messaged one of my friends to see if he had added it maybe or knows where it came from. I thought it was a mysidia feature since my friend had it on her site, too, haha. Now I'm lost since it's not a Mysidia feature.

I'm going to try and make it since I can't find any info about it haha. I just need to find the file that looks at logins and try to add something that get's that login and stamps it over into the lastlogin area.

UPDATE:

Mod

I made a mod for this :D

Last edited: