How to get trade system to accept currency only for trades? 1.3.5

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
So I noticed with trades if a user wants to only transfer currency in exchange for a adopt or item, the system won't let them unless they're also providing a pet or item. I'd like to change this so that currency alone is acceptable. How can I do this?

Actually I think in Mys v13.6, the user offering a trade can just add cash without an adoptable/item, but the trade partner/recipient can only add adoptables/items. Can you check if this is the case? Or am I missing something here?

Actually I think in Mys v13.6, the user offering a trade can just add cash without an adoptable/item, but the trade partner/recipient can only add adoptables/items. Can you check if this is the case? Or am I missing something here?
Sorry, I should of clarified my Mysidia version is 1.3.5. I've not upgraded to 1.3.6.

I think this works the same way for Mys v1.3.5, as you can see from this validation code:

PHP:
    private function checkOffered(){
        if(!$this->trade->hasAdoptOffered() and !$this->trade->hasItemOffered() and !$this->trade->hasCashOffered()){
            throw new TradeInvalidException("offers");
        }
        return TRUE;
    }

So yeah as long as you offer an adoptable, an item or some cash, it should work. You can not request cash from your trade partner though, who must provide at least one adoptable or item.