Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Brick

Banned
Banned
Mysidian Dollar
Hello There I Am SilverBrick And I Can Help You To Design Your Website And Do All Things For You From Fancy Looking Shop To Pet Profile
20$
- A Customized Theme
- All Css Will Be Done For Your Features

40$ Package
- Renovating Shop
- Adding Unique Sidebar
- Double Currency In Game
- Pet Profile
- Pet Background + Pet Companion
- Mobile Friendly Theme
Or Want Some Custom Work ?

I Would Charge 15$ Per Hour So You Can Hire Me ^^

Prices Will Be Increased Soon So Hire Me Now & Payment After The Work

Last edited:
For all that, $40 is a great price! He's currently working on Sugar Foxes, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

thanks kym for hiring me ^^
here is the first snap of it ^^
snap.png

i do not own any example but it is similar to lioden where i use many layer to build up the pet ^^ and decreased prices

yes i am doing it and it is very easy but i could tell the codes or example for the customer only ^^
added a new service also ^^

Last edited:
An update on Silver: He's a great coder! Sugar Foxes has gone from plain to fantastic! He always asks what you want from a feature, is friendly and helpful, and has great prices! Can't recommend him highly enough!

Bump
He did a wonderful job in Sugar Foxes. And i'm interessed but i can't buy because i'm too young and my parents think that buying things like this is a waste of time.
Stills a very wonderful coding.

Due to an unpleasant accident we have determined that the user Silver_Brick does not possess the skills and professionalism to work as a coder, and we recommend you not to consider hiring him if you care about your money. Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.