Hello !! New Web Developer here !!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

nogats07

Mysidian Dollar
Hi Guys !! I'm Norielle Cruz !! I like contributing in communities like this, I'm a coder from ZetaBoards.com :D , I'm going to give the best themes your MSA can have :D.

It'd definitely be nice to have some Mysidia themes with matching MyBB forum themes (since MyBBis the easiest to hook up with Mysidia). :meow:

(Also, there's more that can be done with themes than there currently is. It'd require some other modifications, but you can also display a user's username/currency/unread messages, etc. in a toolbar or something. I wrote a tutorial on it but few people see it since its not really a mod nor a theme by itself. I think people would appreciate stuff like this being incorporated into themes. <3)

Nice.

It'd definitely be nice to have some Mysidia themes with matching MyBB forum themes (since MyBBis the easiest to hook up with Mysidia). :meow:

(Also, there's more that can be done with themes than there currently is. It'd require some other modifications, but you can also display a user's username/currency/unread messages, etc. in a toolbar or something. I wrote a tutorial on it but few people see it since its not really a mod nor a theme by itself. I think people would appreciate stuff like this being incorporated into themes. <3)

That's a Nice Thread !! It will be totally useful for me to develop responsive themes.