Mys 1.3.1 Group sort

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Hey well I finally got it to work! :D but now this shows up when I try and create a group :(

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Database error 1048 - Column 'id' cannot be null' in /home/a2057352/public_html/classes/class_database.php:161 Stack trace: #0 /home/a2057352/public_html/classes/class_database.php(54): Database->_query('pet_groups', Array, 'insert') #1 /home/a2057352/public_html/creategroup.php(25): Database->insert('pet_groups', Array) #2 {main} thrown in /home/a2057352/public_html/classes/class_database.php on line 161

When i put my articuno in my group "legendaries" which i created. it shows me this:
wki97l.jpg

When i click on the move button it show me nothing here:
347usf9.png

well as on http://myxiplanet.x10.mx/ it shows this:
nldjc1.png

Last edited:
I updated the mod. Works better now and there are less edits.
@kristhasirah:
Sorry.. that's my site. I probably forgot to edit that..

@Alaric:
Try deleting groups.php, mygroups.php, and creategroup.php that you downloaded and do the new step 3, replace all of myadopts.php with what is shown.

Just a noting a minor issue: you may want to edit the profile page slightly to work a bit better with this. I've noticed on sites that have this installed, if someone has a group with a second page of adoptables, the link to the second page doesn't have the group variable in the link (ie "&tab=GROUPNAME" is not in the url to the second page) so it'll just take you to the default group's second page (if it exists). Just a heads up. Neat script though! :3

Just a noting a minor issue: you may want to edit the profile page slightly to work a bit better with this. I've noticed on sites that have this installed, if someone has a group with a second page of adoptables, the link to the second page doesn't have the group variable in the link (ie "&tab=GROUPNAME" is not in the url to the second page) so it'll just take you to the default group's second page (if it exists). Just a heads up. Neat script though! :3

My script here is different to the ones that the sites you saw that have a group system, I think... I don't use "tab=something", I use "group=something", and I think my script works with 2 pages.. thanks though :)

Ah! Apologies then, I'd seen it on Kristh's site and I'd seen her posting in here for help so I assumed it must be the exact code on the front page. Sorry about that! D:

But now I have two questions.

1. There's no way to move the adopt back to the "default" Group.
How can I solve this ?

2. I want to make possible, that the users can rename their groups or delete.
Can anyone help ?