Gigi's Thread of Flash [Games]

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

PTGigi

Crazily Friendly~HoF
Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
So it seems I should make this thread :meow: Hello I'm Gigi, recently (last year sometime) I got Adobe Flash and then later learned how to actually use it XD I do a combination between animations/programs. Mostly a little of each.

So what is teh Gigi working on right now? My "Make a Mewtwo" game. It's a "doll-maker" type thing where you can color him whatever you want. I'm adding a bunch of different patterns and designs, features, extra additions, etc. It's a funny little game that I'm putting a lot of effort into, it's taken me a couple months to get to a point where I can say its almost done :meow: (and on a funny note, explaining to my mom what this was is NOT my idea of fun :desudesudesu: Plus she thinks Mewtwo is a she and was prego :madnoes: How I don't know *facepalm*)

Also! I'm looking for ANY ideas for the game. Patterns, eyes, mouths, decoration, etc. To simply list I got stuff like:
Patterns: Simple (paws, tail, muzzle, ears, underbelly, etc), Cheetah, Zebra, Spots (just dots for now), Yin-Yang, Stripes (candy cane-like), etc
Decoration: Wings (dragon for now), Skull, Unicorn horn, hand glow, claws, etc
Backgrounds: Color, Gradient, Skies, etc

So ANY ideas are happily accepted :D I'm trying to put as much into this as I can :3
Preview images:
Claws, a few arm and ear patterns, a few muzzle and belly patterns, a few tail patterns, body and a few eyes/mouths (program design has changed since this screenshot but the Mewtwo/eyes/mouths are still present), etc

Else:

Other Flash Plans:
-More game type things :3
-Explore areas? (for my site :3)
-Possibly a horse/dragon/other "Make a _____" typed game
-More animations :3 (comic, tutorials, humor, etc)

Finished Flash projects:

Animations:
-Spazztasticalish Mewtwo + Mew (link)
-Sai's Wonderland (link)
-Mewtwo Animation (version 1 (has glowing eyes) version 2 (full animation))

Interactive:
-Sai the Mewtwo (link)
-Snake Game (pony themed, for Kaeliah, don't have a link for it but with Kaeliah's permission I may upload it to DA and can post a link to there)
-Explore map for MM2+ (link when my site opens :D)

Last edited:
*invades Gigi's thread* Hiya Gigi!

oh btw, you can go ahead and upload it to DA and post a link. :3 It's an awesome game, you should show it off.

This looks excellent, nice job on that. I heard it before that Gigi is proficient at Flash, and it was so true.

Thank you both! :D

(how are people getting these smilies to work D: none are working for me T_T)

If you go to your user profile > edit options and pick a different editor for posting, the pop up already there and ready to go. They do have odd things... :happycbig:

: happycbig :

wow how did i miss this thread, I too messed around in flash and had some alien shooting games:veeee: I need to get* flash again and mess around, is a lot of fun.

*for non commercial use :wutno:

I know this is an old thread but did you ever complete this game? I LOVE the idea. I wanted something like this for my site for people but I can't code anything so complicated. lol