Getting Started?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NedFlanders

Mysidian Dollar
(Sorry, over the coming while I might be making a lot of threads around here haha)

So I've downloaded the Mysidia script, and I have the tutorial for downloading it to FileZilla to put on a website, but I can't seem to do it... I tried to put it into x10 hosting, but it doesn't seem to work with Filezilla. Maybe I'm putting the password/port wrong? I didn't really know what those meant...

So, I decided to make a Mysidia site since it comes pre-installed; however, it still says my site is 'pending' and I haven't received any emails saying it has been accepted/etc,,, is this normal?

I'm also wondering if I edit the Mysidia script on my Mysidia host site, will I be able to transfer all of the code into another web host? If so, what would it best work with?

If you need anything clarified please ask. Any help would be much appreciated <3

@NedFlanders - Firstly Welcome To Mysidia Community I Hope You Will Enjoy Your Stay Here.

And I Think You Should Check Your Spams Emails If There Is Any x10Hosting Email :) I Would Suggest You To Use Byethost.com Which Is Also A Free Hosting :)

Yes If Your Succeed To Make A Site With Mysidia Then You Can Take A Backup Of It From Cpanel Then Upload It To Another Webhost :) But Remember To Take Full Backup

Feel Free To Post Any Question In The Forum Regarding Script :pleased: