Friend Request System Issue

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
After either rejecting a friendship request or breaking one, if I go back to add the user, I get a duplicate error.

Last edited:
You mean that you cannot make a new friend request to the same user, after declining/deleting the friendship? I think this is the expected behavior.

You cant do it after canceling it either...
I dunno I mean Id actually rather have the option to add them again later on if we wanted.
I understand it saying so if you have one pending.
but for the others I think the ability to readd friends/redo friendships is something that it should have.

I see. Personally I have never found the need to accept a friend request that I rejected/declined earlier, which is why it was not in the original script to begin with. From the technical point of view, its not a difficult task to implement. Just need to delete the data from the friend request table(instead of updating its status to be declined/cancelled), which will allow friend requests to be sent again. If its really desirable, I can make this feature available in Mys v1.3.6 the next release, though I think some of you cannot upgrade to the new version.

I was tryng to fix this issue myself (to help geneticalpha) but I just couldnt figure it out lol.. I /sort of/ got it.. but it just didnt work