Error on my site using a new host.. :o

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

budz

Mysidian Dollar
Yes, I decided to use a new host because 000webhost just wasn't enough, but it's way simpler than hosting24.com.
I installed all the way up to the point in where I have to encrypt my admin user name in order to log in, and it is an error I think... with this..
(this is what pops up)

~~

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1622

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 65

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1644

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 423

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 559

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 563

Warning: file_get_contents(templates//template.html) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darkbree/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1690

~~

I've been looking through the files, but haven't edited any :U
I just can't figure out what to do :L *wishes chibi were here to try to help XD*

--
please try to help as soon as possible, the site is needed ^^

theres prolly something wrong with your template: file_get_contents(templates//template.html)

u didnt put an theme name?

you needa go on your database, then to the setting table and then change the theme to elements or default.

okay, go inside your adopts_ database, then go to adopts_setting or something like that, then click the pencil right of theme
change it to elements, look if this helped

Where should I go to edit this, phpmyadmin? Or text edit (clueless) thank you for the help though, and sorry for all the trouble ;P

It's still not working and I reinstalled it like 3 times. I can't get the site to work, but without my own domain and on 000webhost I can get it to work just fine.. that doesn't make sense //_0

Can you explain how I can do that a bit? A bit confused on the matter :/

Sorry Hall Of Famer, I Didn't Notice The Date (Above), *I Was Acting Blind Folded*