Mys 1.3.4 Encyclopedia

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I got the file for you, just unzip it and upload it to the public_html folder. You may need to "ctrl+shift+r" to see the font.

For the statistics, that weird. Is "$species" exactly the same as the species name? I noticed that it's called "budgie" in the adopt shop, but you have it as blue/green/pied budgie in the encyclopedia.

(Also as a side note, it looks like you need to fix the links for your dropdown menus. For example, visiting the staff page and then clicking on the news will take you to an invalid page. To know how to fix it, there's a nice guide here: link)

So I've just added to my Encyclopedia and then when I click on it on the site... Just a white screen.

EDIT: Missed out a single letter in the code! Resolved now :)

Last edited:
Oh yeah. It do alternative images though so thats why I do them seperatly.

Since it's the same species with the alternate images, "$species = "Green Budgie";" isn't going to show the proper statistics (because there is no species with the name "Green Budgie" in the database, just "Budgie"). It would have to be "$species = "Budgie";"

Since it's the same species with the alternate images, "$species = "Green Budgie";" isn't going to show the proper statistics (because there is no species with the name "Green Budgie" in the database, just "Budgie"). It would have to be "$species = "Budgie";"

Would I still be able to do a seperate one for the alternate image though? :)

I know this is old, so I'm surprised at what little I had to change. However, I've hit a snag with selecting the top clicks, top adopt, and top adopt owner. Does $mysidia->db->select(); not work on 1.3.6???
My code runs fine until I un-comment those lines. Here's what I have so far...

1700019736613.png

Edit: I noticed that the database doesn't use the species name for "type" in 1.3.6. Let me play around with it and see if I can figure it out........

I know this is old, so I'm surprised at what little I had to change. However, I've hit a snag with selecting the top clicks, top adopt, and top adopt owner. Does $mysidia->db->select(); not work on 1.3.6???
My code runs fine until I un-comment those lines. Here's what I have so far...

View attachment 628

Edit: I noticed that the database doesn't use the species name for "type" in 1.3.6. Let me play around with it and see if I can figure it out........
I figured it out. I just replaced "type='{$species}'" with "adopt='5'" where 5 is the aid. I had to do it for each one so if you find a way that can work around it and call the aid based on the species lemme know...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads