Due to an unexpected heavy snow in Pennsylvania...

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
I will not be available on this support forum for 3-5 days depending on how long it takes for electricity and Internet to get back to normal. At this moment the forum is led by Nyxi, alonaria and silverdragontears, ask them for support/information related questions if you want to. Since no ciders from the dev team is available right now, complicated programming related questions may not be answered. I am sorry about this inconvenience, wish I could control weather and power supply though.

Hall of famer

As I mentioned Tom Cruise (or He Of Crazy Couch Jumping) was in the Pittsburgh area filming a movie (they shut down the 10th street bridge, again!) and I think this is the state trying to tell him to stay away. :3

Western NY (Southern Tier) is thankfully S*** free atm, so I'll be on. :3 Good luck Hoffie!

What am I lucky that I live in Belgium xP
Good luck! Wish you internet & electricity :p!

Enjoy your mini-vacation. I do miss the snow. I've lived in upstate New York most of my life.

Florida ends up being same weather year round. =\

Oh man! You got in all that show! Can't believe MI didn't get some of that. I hope the rest of winter will not be so crazy. But maybe this is a sign it will. o n o *hides*

I hope you doing OK! =3

Well the weather is not that bad now, the snow melted rapidly after Saturday. The main issue was with these falling trees cutting off power lines. There was no electricity, no heat, no internet, nothing. Glad its all over now, class resumes tomorrow but I have an entire day to relax since no homework assignment was given.

Thank you so much Alo and SDT, I really appreciate this. If only people on my pokemon forum would take it as good as you guys/gals did... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.