Mys 1.3.6 DinoScripts v2

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Dinocanid

Mysidian Dollar
I'm back! And also updating my old mods to work with the latest version of Mysidia. I've created a GitHub repo to host them all on in a convenient place, with an issue/questions board and a wiki all bundled into one site. That means yeah, instead of making a new topic here for each mod, I'll just be updating the GitHub.

Currently available mods/addons/tutorials:
  • Banks
  • Custom Themes

Last edited:
For the bank mod, where does member.php go? I'm not well versed in Mysidia yet. I do know that the bankview.php goes in view/main and the bankcontroller.php goes in controllers/main. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

For the bank mod, where does member.php go? I'm not well versed in Mysidia yet. I do know that the bankview.php goes in view/main and the bankcontroller.php goes in controllers/main. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

member.php should go in: ".../model/domainmodel/member.php". If you are following Dino's instructions on the git wiki make sure not to completely replace member.php, instead you're just adding in a new function to what's already there :)

member.php should go in: ".../model/domainmodel/member.php". If you are following Dino's instructions on the git wiki make sure not to completely replace member.php, instead you're just adding in a new function to what's already there :)
Thank You!!

when I add the protected $bank and all the code for member.php to the file, it crashes my website, only showing a blank page for any page on the site... I have the variable added to the database and the bankview and bankcontroller files. I really don't know why it's crashing

when I add the protected $bank and all the code for member.php to the file, it crashes my website, only showing a blank page for any page on the site... I have the variable added to the database and the bankview and bankcontroller files. I really don't know why it's crashing
Could you provide your member.php please? I can take a look for you if you want

Could you provide your member.php please? I can take a look for you if you want
I haven't changed it from how it was installed. But if I even put "protected $bank" under the other protected items, it crashes the site, leaving a blank white page. I can still upload it if you'd like but it's the same as the default.

I haven't changed it from how it was installed. But if I even put "protected $bank" under the other protected items, it crashes the site, leaving a blank white page. I can still upload it if you'd like but it's the same as the default.
Do you have a semi-colon at the end?

So like:

protected $bank;

It will be very particular about those kinds of errors lol

Yes, I did.
Try using these files (attached)? If it works then it might just be you were missing something, but if it still doesn't then I think something else might be going on. :confused:

I didn't bother styling anything but this is what it looks like by default on my site:

2023-11-09 02_18_01-Greenshot.png

Attachments

• Bank.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
Try using these files (attached)? If it works then it might just be you were missing something, but if it still doesn't then I think something else might be going on. :confused:

I didn't bother styling anything but this is what it looks like by default on my site:

View attachment 597
It worked!!! I have no clue where I was messing it up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts