Deleting User Minipets

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

chibizoo

Mysidian Dollar
Sorry I'm something of a super newbie to PHP, was wondering if there is any way of deleting minipets from a certain user, lets say they exploited a glitch and picked up two of a pet, for example (and how difficult this might be!) D:

You'll need to go into phpMyAdmin. Find the database where your adoptables are stored and choose adopts_owned_adoptables. This should display a table of all the pets that are owned on your site. You should be able to just delete the one that was duplicated.

Make sure to backup your database first.

Let me know if it works.

It did, oh wow, thank you very much! *was wondering how to go at it*

^^ No problem. I'd like to add that into a mod I'm working on with the admin page. Hopefully I can get it to work.

I think we should try to make a system in which admins can delete users owned adoptables through admincp? Shouldnt be hard, I will try to code one during winter break. XD

MyAdopts has this already installed so it is possible =3 (along with click editing, custom images, change level, reset, change owner/name, etc)

It also seems like it would be similar to the "Edit User" feature just for adoptables rather than users :D

Yeah, shouldnt really be hard at all, and the analogy can be found from edit user features. The page should display a load of adoptables together with its owners, adopted dates, levels and other stuff. Admins will not only be able to delete pets, but also edit its data through admincp instead of phpmyadmin. I will give a try to see if I can get it to work. ^^