Deleting/Editing Members

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Ashje

Mysidian Dollar
Is there anyway to edit or delete a member/members adoptable because they are breaking the rules?

lol it has only been up a few days are they already being bad?

You can do it but you have to dlete them from the database and that isn't a good idea if you don't understnd the structure.

I do remember seeing where they said the could be a part of the update.

When they come out with the update I will update your program for you.

Yeah, I believe this will be in Johnathon's next update, however don't quote me on this. :)

@ www.agnyz.com: The rule is you're meant to sign up at the forums when you adopt something/join and someone hasn't read the rules. Thanks. XD

@ Thanks =)

Ashje said:
@ www.agnyz.com: The rule is you're meant to sign up at the forums when you adopt something/join and someone hasn't read the rules. Thanks. XD

@ Thanks =)

Put the link to the adopt program in a forum that only registered members can see?

You can post in an open forum about the program and tell them they have to register to be able to access the topic that has the link in it.

Just an idea.

The link to the adopt site is in the navbar of registered members on the forum but when you level an adoptable, with enough sense you can just click the "Adopt" Tab and register.

Ashje said:
The link to the adopt site is in the navbar of registered members on the forum but when you level an adoptable, with enough sense you can just click the "Adopt" Tab and register.

lol good point i never even thought that one through, you are correct.

Lol. Thanks for the help anyway. I'll just wait for the release. It sounds big.

There will be a delete adoptable feature. However, I'm not certain whether or not we will add in a delete user feature. It wouldn't be hard, but I'm trying to finish up the major features first.

~John

Does the "Delete Adoptable" Feature allow deletion from specific members accounts? A ban feature would be nice.