Custom cursor for your site!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
I wanted a custom cursor for my website so thought others might would like to as well. Here is what the code looks like that I'm using:

body, html {
cursor: url('horseshoe.png'), pointer;
}

Only thing is it changes to a hand pointer cursor when you hover over links or drop-downs.

So, the skeleton code is:

body, html {
cursor: url('NAME OF YOUR IMAGE LOCATION'), pointer;
}

this code goes into your CSS file of whichever theme you're using. You can upload your custom image by uploading the image to the 'Media' file in 'Main'

How can I implement this in 1.3.6? Been trying but can't get it to work.

edit: never mind, got it working

Last edited:
How can I implement this in 1.3.6? Been trying but can't get it to work.

edit: never mind, got it working
Glad you got it working! If you don't care to share how you did it, it could help others who have 1.3.6. I still am on 1.3.5.

I am still on 1.3.4 for a couple sites, due to having a giant amount of modded stuff I love, I have no real idea how to upgrade to the new one (tried and failed lots of times, lots of 'no worky' ...

I can only pray 5.6 PHP will always be available ... (not very realistic maybe :) )

I am still on 1.3.4 for a couple sites, due to having a giant amount of modded stuff I love, I have no real idea how to upgrade to the new one (tried and failed lots of times, lots of 'no worky' ...

I can only pray 5.6 PHP will always be available ... (not very realistic maybe :) )
If I recall correctly all my mods work for 1.3.4 and 1.3.5.

we still all this time later desperately need a basic guide to get all ( or at least most ) the 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 mods to be able to be ported to 1.3.6.

We've needed this a very long time, and I have seen others here say the same.

Just a basic guide what needs to be done, would be amazing.

I have tried with various mods over the last years and that's one of the reasons I took a long break from all this. Frustration.

I can only get this to work on one page. I think it's because I'm using the bootstrap theme on 1.3.4.

Last edited: