Currency for leveling up / Adoptable shop (Fixed again)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.
enddayne said:
Blues said:
Can you add so we will also get money when clicking other people pet? And is this compitable with Rusnak PHP script 1.0.0?

Unfortunaetly this is not compatible with the new script. Its for the old one.

But i have the version 1.00 of the script.... not the 2 beta...

jthm0138 said:
Ok... I am guessing this is a long shot but worth the try.
As everyone keeps pointing out, this mod is for an older version of the script, and is not compatible with the new one...... So...... Any chance of getting a copy of the old script? :)

Brandon might have a copy laying around, but support for it is no longer offered nor for any of it's mods such as this one.

Sea

SieghartZeke said:
Ehm..someone know how to upgrade the Script??I WANT THE SHOP WITH THE CURRENCY!!!!!!

We can see that you want the shop, as well as many other people. There is currently this and many more scripts in the Donators Forum that would fix your problem.

But as it stands there is not a release planned for non-Donators. That does not mean that there won't be one.

I was planning on making a new one for non-Donators, but after what I need to get done, gets done.

Ummm.... Ok.. am I missing something?
I am a donator, and I cant find the updated script anywhere.

The reason I requested the old script was so I could compare the changes and update the script, as I would really like to have this on gamingarmy.com in the end. :)

It's available in the Donator Forum. http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1333

Sea

Sniff...i want go in the Donator Forum!Pleaseeeeeeeeee can i enter only one time???I cant donating because i have only 14 age......=_=

Seapyramid said:
It's available in the Donator Forum. http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1333

Sea

*Waits quietly and patiently for her paypal account to be billed so she can see the amazing script.*

Gah! I am not a patient person. xP

but i'm form Poland :|
please send it to me on e-mail vandallow@wp.pl

Szymon said:
but i'm form Poland :|
please send it to me on e-mail vandallow@wp.pl

It can't be sent to your email for free. It is for DONATORS only.. not for FREE.

Sea

how do you insert the adoptables into the shop? I mean like..where do I put the lines of
code for it? XD I don't wanna screw anything up. I know how to make a custom adoptable,
I just don't know how to add it to the shop.

This mod is NOT for the current release of the adoptables. It is for the first release & does not work with the current version.

Sea

aldredheron said:
how do you insert the adoptables into the shop? I mean like..where do I put the lines of
code for it? XD I don't wanna screw anything up. I know how to make a custom adoptable,
I just don't know how to add it to the shop.

This is for the old script (EasyPHP Adoptables) not the new Rusnak PHP Adoptables script. If you want access to the new shop/cash mod you'll need a premium membership. It's like 15$ to help Brandon out, he is a college student after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.