Cre's free resources - UPDATE 25/01/2023

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Cremuex Levier

Mysidian Dollar
UPDATE:
The bad news- The ZIP link no longer works and I do not have access to the files anymore.
The good news- I can make NEW art assets, so if you have any REQUESTS please let me know (including if you need them in a specific canvas size).

I won't be using these images so anyone is free to take them, just don't claim them as your own, ok? You can credit me in the 'artist' or 'pet discovered by' or whatever section your pet site uses and that will be fine. I've even got the Paint tool sai files if you want to edit them and make your own colours and such!

These images are have been compressed into a zip format, since attachments are limited to 10 (per post, I assume). File size is 46.2MB when compressed.

This zip contains:

PrismBabyDragon.jpg
144 PET IMAGES- 1 Anni pet (egg, child, adult forms), 17 Blee (stagnant non-growing pets), 10 Drakonids (both child and adult stage), Felus (6 adult+baby forms and 10 'potion' colours (stagnant)), Fluffbugs (1 egg, 6 colours, two forms (child and adult), Glass (5 stagnant pets), Meiko (1 egg, 8 colours), Puffbird (1 egg, 4 colours), Tuftule (12 stagnant pets), Fox (28 stagnant).

WaterDye.jpg
24 ITEM IMAGES
-19 'dye' potions for colouring pets, 3 (levelling) candies, 2 gender change items.

bubbleberry.jpg
7 NPC IMAGES
7 NPCs for shops/quests.​

Be sure to credit me and let me know if you use my stuff, I'll come check out your site and possibly help if you need more art stuff in the future and I have some spare time.

Anyway, have a good one :3c Hope you like them. Let me know if any of you art interested in seeing some of my new stuff when I get back to making new content again, these may or may not be available for others to use though.

Last edited:
Very generous of you to share so much with the community!

Wow, nice to see some more art resources! :wutno:

Awesome stuff Cre! I love the dragonids. Thanks for sharing with the community.

Pets
Fox (24)- 500x500 size
bRe6R48.png
wDcKXrj.png
DkHOWgz.png
F1mBaH5.png

Meiko (8) - 90x97 size
9BBNWsC.png

Glass (5) - 500x500 size