Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Online
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
I have what I hope is a simple question :)

If I can get the basics of how to make this work, I can run with it.

Here's the basic idea:

I'd like to make an item, and have many colors of that item available - without me having to create them all !

Let's just use a flower as an example.

I'd like to offer a flower, and have members pick - presumably with color picker-- what color to make it, as they get the item. So they could choose red, blue, etc and have that carry over to the item image itself, and so they get that colored item in inventory.

Thanks for help on this!

This would be for 1.3.5

I have what I hope is a simple question :)

If I can get the basics of how to make this work, I can run with it.

Here's the basic idea:

I'd like to make an item, and have many colors of that item available - without me having to create them all !

Let's just use a flower as an example.

I'd like to offer a flower, and have members pick - presumably with color picker-- what color to make it, as they get the item. So they could choose red, blue, etc and have that carry over to the item image itself, and so they get that colored item in inventory.

Thanks for help on this!

This would be for 1.3.5
I would look at this from Stackflow.

Thanks for the link :) I've read things like this but not sure how to work it into applying colors (permanently) to one of our items in the item shop.

I am guessing I'd start with a white or clear item, and it would be able to fill in different colors.

I tried to do this a long time ago, I never get it right for some reason. It would be a great mod, I am sure others would use it.

Thanks for the link :) I've read things like this but not sure how to work it into applying colors (permanently) to one of our items in the item shop.

I am guessing I'd start with a white or clear item, and it would be able to fill in different colors.

I tried to do this a long time ago, I never get it right for some reason. It would be a great mod, I am sure others would use it.
Ohh! I just found this :D I think this would be perfect, we just need to figure out when color is picked, how the user can submit that color and that updates the item's image color in database.

Crossing my fingers for this, what an AMAZING mod it would be for us all to be able to color items this way :)

I have tried to work out the logistics part for a long time, never had any real luck with it -- hoping someone more adept than me can manage it!

Crossing my fingers for this, what an AMAZING mod it would be for us all to be able to color items this way :)

I have tried to work out the logistics part for a long time, never had any real luck with it -- hoping someone more adept than me can manage it!
I'm take a look at it and see if I can get it working. I think all wet need to do is make like a page that is a crafting place and the items only show up if they're owned by the user, so if they are the color option pops up and when picked and submitted it applies and updates the item in the database.

That would make sense. Sort of like a custom maker page really. That will be truly something to get going, it should be so simple and I have just never been able to get it to work properly .. the item has to have the color applied and then saved and then inserted to inventory as that color ...

Any ideas on this one yet, I have tried a couple things but it never works to get the color on a bought item ....