But the file is there so why am I getting this error?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Lazrgatr

Mysidian Dollar
Warning: require(/home/solurai.x10host.com/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/soluraix/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Warning: require(/home/solurai.x10host.com/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/soluraix/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/solurai.x10host.com/public_html/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/soluraix/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

I don't get it. It's there. The files are all there. I checked. I swear.

Well in this case you have specified incorrect domain or script path. Anyway if you run x10hosting, you may consider just have me hosting it for you on my server. Its easier and faster that way, and I can install it for you. If you want to, lemme know about it.

This is the second time I've installed this though. I reinstalled it to x10 because I realized the first place I went to didn't have the correct requirements. x10 confuses me a little because it has no public_html and you're supposedly in it when you FTP. I didn't have to specify last time but with x10 I have to? I didn't make a separate folder or anything so this doesn't make any sense at all. I'm kinda upset that it's my only free option because it's really glitchy and bad.

Is there any way I can do this myself so I can play with it myself?

Website is: solurai.x10host.com

why.png

So if I can't leave that blank and I can't put public_html then what do I do?

Edit: Tried it with the path of /solurai (installed a new one into this path) and got this error:

Fatal error: Class 'URL' not found in /home/soluraix/public_html/solurai/classes/class_link.php on line 88

Last edited:
Well, this may not matter but I'll put it here anyway.

I installed it on x10 hosting also but I noticed that it kept giving me an error when I used 'localhost' so I tried 127.0.0.1 instead and it seemed to be content with that. My errors stopped when I switched them out. -shrug-

Well like I said, I can host your website for you, rather than x10hosting. If you think its a good idea, send me a PM and tell me the name of your site and admin username. I can set it up and give you full access to the site, including cpanel.