Atrocity!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
There is currently a scavenger hunt going on on the site until the end of September-

we are also looking for a new coder to help us out- since Restless has been missing for a while- if interested please get ahold of me. ^^

I see, thats too bad. I hope RestlessThoughts will come back to you soon, she did a really good job with your site's coding.

14463102_510620849145952_843981696132915416_n.png

Starting October 1st! The halloween event will be onsite! With games, more games, plenty of items..! coloring pages, mazes... omg... I put alot of work into this- so please come check it out when it starts!! <3

we have been working on atrocity lately, lots of things in the works, and recently we added new games to the ARCADE

we've also been working to replace map images, make the site look nicer, add more things and we've been major busy!

Keep in touch!

We've been busy busy! New things are in the works, new aesthetics.. a new forum, alignments finally! As well as new pet variations/markings/addons

more recipes, more recipes, more places to explore! Games working correctly! more games to play AUGH we're doing a lot!

heres some sample pets! please feel free to refresh to see another one!

Catari
Hounda
Feesh

Not only that but in the future will be better battling, the mini companion pets actually being useful in battle, your pets getting injured or sick, better health bars/status bars, Equips, armor and weapons, the farm/orchard/garden finally being open and useable...the stores to match finally opening! We already have them set up we just eed their things to match!

As well as Aces store being open, user shops, a second currency... So much being worked on its insane!

now lets meet the new NPCS!

5c1f1b410a45bfe4f24728718bd79ed7-dc8tac8.png

Wicker

Wicker runs the Weapons shop, he seriously does love sharp things and the sharper the better- he also has some pretty good morals under all that muscle and wont hurt someone without just cause.

Allan

Allan runs the Armory- where he'll gladly help you outfit your pets in the best (and possibly most sparkly armor he can manage to create or find... in fact the sparklier the better!

Cinder

Cinder runs the pet companion store- where you can buy a small pet for your pet- she likes to cuddle things and when no cute furry animal is around she'll ust cuddle her own tail to fill the void!

Simma

Simma runs the seed store- where you can buy seeds/tools/and permits for your garden/orchard or farm... shes done farming for years so she certainly knows what shes talking about!

Gabby

Gabby is a little shy but kind, he runs the raffle onsite- and likes to gently remind you that if you want to win you have to buy tickets.

Stay tuned! Busy busy! hahaha

~<3

Atrocity has a discord server for while we wait to get real forums onsite!

Come join us!

https://discord.gg/fJ8ptT4

PLEASE USE THE SAME USERNAME YOU USE ON THE SITE! <3

We are also working on the battling update, and adding more items/ images/ and pet addons and markings... busy busy! Stay tuned for a big update !

I havent updated this thread in a while- but we've been busy working on it- adding things here and there- Theres also the halloween event going on until the end of november! with new pet markings, items, games, and other such nonsense-!

Your pet will collect Katty taffys as you play on the site-which can be used for the games! For some reason bakeneko love katty taffys lol
We're going to continue to add things/change the prizes throughout the month! so you wanna make sure you check back!

we're also so close to the battling update being finished! If finished before the end of the month monsters you fight will also drop katty taffy! But its a big update and a big work in progress! so I cant promise anything there!

Theres honestly been alot behind the scenes and even more going on!

Please feel free to join our discord to keep up to date! (we update there alot with the little things/polls etc)
And for the news before this post you can go here-

Heres what we've added so far!

+We switched around the menus- Side menu (with accordion) is at the top now- to minimize scrolling

+Fixed the pet alignment issue so theres no longer a line on the side of created pets

+Fixed the pet images (some were misaligned)

+Other bug fixes

+A new pet species- A plant

+Added the create a pet lab

+Made a new welcome/see you later page for the Login/logout

+Added the avatar system with Both precolored and Colorable avatars and clothes (Over 250 new items and new stores for them too!)
Ittermat.png
(<--heres my avatar currently!)

+ Redid the staff page

+Added more shirts/clothes

+Working to make the new shop NPCS and things, as well as reorganizing and shop restock.

STUFF COMING IN THE FUTURE

+The forums being finished

+The battling system with elements/minipets/magic etc

+The farm, garden orchard

+Fixing the trading system

+Better Alchemy/crafting

+Changing the aesthetics on a lot of features..

+And wayyyyy more than I can list here!!

Hey! I promise I have been working on things... lol! I just keep updating minor things in the Discord. So heres the compiled updates.

--I've put the clothing stores together- so now theres no separate color in/precolored shops. the only ones that will stay apart are the base shops since there are so many lol.

--I've added a new "likes" system, you can now like peoples pets! It doesnt have any purpose except to show love to a pet you like.

--Hidden shops should now work

--Theres an energy system on site now to deter people from abusing the fave pets and them finding items. this also comes with the ability to buy more energy. (I needs some tweaking but its there)

--there are also new Random events that happen with fave pets... just silly things and site hints.

--Updated the paint pet outcome page- to have the new pet paints

--added new pet paints- (wild and Kids drawing)

--Created all the items to win from the riddle page (riddle page not finished yet)

--redid the dialougue at the bakeneko shrine- and Now its all on site- no need for the extra website!

--Catari can now have a chance to find you a hanafuda card for bribing Eyre.

--Levelup things are changed to AGE so stuff isnt confusing when battling is released.

--Fixed and updated the shrine images- no more tinypic/photobucket errors

--Maze prize page now works on its own!

--added new avatar items to win for beating the bakeneko maze.
unknown.png

--Added more avatar items as well as a new store (cosplay corner)
unknown.png

unknown.png

--You can also now mine in crystal caves to get ores for special items! (the caves are found in the forest mine)

--added more recipes!

Thats all I got for now!

Thanks for your patience!

i got this error when trying to sign up

Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on boolean in /home/atrocity/public_html/classes/class_registervalidator.php on line 82

Oh man its been so long since I've updated this thread- and I can tell you alot has happened n the site! I probably cant remember them all- but I'll try!
so lets see.. (im also linking them to the relevant news posts- )

--Farming is now working!
--Stock tickets and stock portfolios
--Boss battles
--Items that now give pets EXP
--New genetics and pet outcomes
--New bosses
--More seasonal events
-- We have forums now!
-- Chest storage
-- Alignment skills
--New avatar items
--Pet clicking achievements
--Pet sicknesses
--Aces resale shop
--Refining ores area in the house
--Pizza oven in the house
--Inn for raising pet stats
--Recipe book (shows all the alchemy recipes)
--Pet backgrounds
--Login rewards
-- A welcome page with important info
--New species--
--New way of fighting

Im sure theres more and i know theres a bunch of little bug fixes and minor updates- but as you can see theres been alot of work being done! and theres still more to come!!

<3

~Till next time!

Theres now A shop for tattoos called Inkspot- owned by owner Pink- and a shop Called Inclusions that has disability items for your avatars Owned by Leonard..I hope to continue working and adding more and more as I go!!

image.png
image.png