Android App for adopt sites

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
If anyone is interested I could make an android app to go along with any adopt site.

Here is a mock up. Artwork by Kyttia's with permission to use for demo and code by me.

List of owned Pets:
one.png

Click a pet to interact with it, feed, pet, discipline(shake) etc....
two.png

adopt and name a new pet menu:
three.png

However my services are not free

Well in fact, you can easily make Mysidia Adoptables look clean and nice on mobile device by using Kyttias' bootstrap themes. Bootstrap themes are designed to be responsive, thus adjusting screen size and menu display based on the device. I think Mys v1.4.0 should be responsive too, maybe its new theme will use bootstrap as base but I havent reached the template design phase yet so we will see how it goes then.

If anyone is interested I could make an android app to go along with any adopt site.

Here is a mock up. Artwork by Kyttia's with permission to use for demo and code by me.

List of owned Pets:
one.png

Click a pet to interact with it, feed, pet, discipline(shake) etc....
two.png

adopt and name a new pet menu:
three.png

However my services are not free
Can you re-attach these images to your thread?
Because the images you added to this thread are not visible, maybe the thread is old

Can you re-attach these images to your thread?
Because the images you added to this thread are not visible, maybe the thread is old
Image is old, yeah. You can make the websites work on mobile devices easy by using some html and css that automatically adjusts the way the site works when viewed from different devices though.