Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Miss Dreamstar

Item Problem

I made a Level Up item that raises the adoptable's level by one. Whenever I try to use it on my adoptable, it gives me a message that says "The item cannot be used, something must be wrong." Maybe it's something with the settings?
  2. Miss Dreamstar

Can I switch hosts?

My current host isn't working as well as I hoped and the website is constantly down. Is there any way to switch hosts? (Sorry I keep posting stuff here, I'm pretty new :P)
  3. Miss Dreamstar

Any ideas for features?

I've still got a pretty new site, and I'm looking for new features, preferably that I don't have to code myself. I'm still a newbie to coding and don't know much about it. Maybe there's a mod on here? I use Mys 1.3.0, the latest version. Do you guys have any features that you're willing to...
  4. Miss Dreamstar

Sky Garden

http://skygarden.99webs.info/ Sky Garden is a new website where you can adopt different varieties of cats and horses. More pets are coming soon, since we just started out and haven't got much running.
  5. Miss Dreamstar

Site appears blank

I was trying to get a custom theme to work, but my site just appeared blank. Any ideas of what to do?
  6. Miss Dreamstar

How would I make a theme?

I know quite a bit about HTML and CSS, and am looking to make a theme. Can anyone give me a tutorial?
  7. Miss Dreamstar

Weird error

I was trying to get a theme when I got this error: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'u285118846_admin'@'10.1.2.8' (using password: YES)' in /home/u285118846/public_html/functions/functions.php:11 Stack trace: #0...
  8. Miss Dreamstar

Cannot log in to website

I can't log into my website! I've reset the password, and I got an activation code in my email. I went to the link, got my new password, and entered it in, but it still won't work! I know I did the setup right, but it won't work.
  9. Miss Dreamstar

Hello!

I'm Miss Dreamstar of Sky Garden Adopts. Nice to meet you! :)
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts