Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Corsair

Personal ...rant?

So with my adoptable site I kind of hit a few rode blocks. My signup is messed up, I am trying to learn php, I am not happy with the original concept and I am very torn if I want to do pixel art or digital. I really want to learn more php to really improve on ideas but the going is a bit slow...
  2. Corsair

Giving away map

I was working on this map for my site but I decided I wanted to try something different. So I'm giving the PSD away for free to the first person who is interested in it.
  3. Corsair

Raffle or Action mod?

I thought I put in a request and maybe someone might be able to help. Does anyone know how to make a Raffle or a auction script. Ether would be fairly useful.
  4. Corsair

Trading without needing a item

It's a bit of a pain to have to require a item especially in public trades. You will end up needing to ask for a item you don't want even if you just ask for cash. I also noticed when you have a lot of items the little list box is will need a lot of scrolling. Is there a way to make the box a...
  5. Corsair

need feedback on something

I added the background mod but I ran into a bit of a issue. Not a big one but more of a thing I didn't plan for. So my pets have 4 stages egg, baby, child and adult. Now I started making the sprites and noticed that for backgrounds the first three stages are fine but the adults take up more...
  6. Corsair

Trade Art for code?

I don't really have any money to hire a coder but I am a decent artist. If anyone is interested in working out a deal let me know. Examples: Gallery: http://grand-corsair.deviantart.com/gallery/ I've worked for: Verpets Kaylune Icepets for a short time
  7. Corsair

BBcode for pets not working

I am not sure why but none of my pet's codes are working. The image is broken.
  8. Corsair

GUIContainer Error

I tried to figure this out on my own but now I'm getting frustrated. Anytimes there is a radio button or drop down list on a page I got this error. It was happening before I even edited anything including the layout and adding modes.:hmmm:
  9. Corsair

CSS questions

Some how I derped the css so the images are slightly off set from the text. I'm not sure how I did this. One more question. The avatar and username are in their own module and the money is kind of too so if I wanted to add a nice box around all of them with css would them being in different...
  10. Corsair

Mod powers

Is there a way to make it so a user group can have permission to only ban members but not edit account? So I wanted to make a user group that could ban user's rights. In case they need to stop a user from spamming PMs or profile comments and i'm not on hand to help. However they can pretty much...
  11. Corsair

Forum issue

I followed the instruction to install mybb and got this I go to mysite.com/forum/install/
  12. Corsair

ACP image upload vs Manual upload

I'm on the fence about using the image upload I find it to be messy and confusing to mange with having everything dumped in one place. I kind of just skipped it and do it manually. What do you guys think?
  13. Corsair

Potion Templates

I've created some potion templates for both pixel and digital art. Pixel These should be easy to edit in a basic paint program. They have a white background but it can be removed. Here is a example from my project. Please do not use. Digital These are transparent PNG lineart. They...
  14. Corsair

Hosting: Your connection is not secure

I keep getting this warning in firefox when going to myphp on the hosting site: I'm a bit wary of adding it to my exceptions
  15. Corsair

Returning User

Wow it's been a long time since I've been here. Ittermat informed me you guys offer hosting now. That is pretty cool. I should look around and relearn the script.
  16. Corsair

Theme trouble

I'm trying to use the theme a user posted on the forum however when I tried to insert the new nave bar all hell broke loose. http://gotchapon.99webs.info/index.php
  17. Corsair

looking for pixel artist to make items

Mavunova looking for Volunteers pixel artists to make items for my game. I'll personally train you if you need help. Here is a example of the items:
  18. Corsair

Useful Coding Video Tutorials

The one that I am studying now is Php Academy's youtube videos. If your like me and find it easier to learn by watching then these are great for that. I understood right away watching these. Basic Php playlist Playlist on Security I also recommend subscribing to The New Boston's channel as...
  19. Corsair

Searching for a coder: offering art or co-ownership

I'm am having a bit of a issue right now we need a coder bad however I'm having issues money that killed any progress we had. Now I'm trying to find a new job and the project is at a stand still. Right now I can only offer co-ownership and or art in return. Mavunova is a browser based monster...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts