Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Abronsyth

Reserved Class Name Error (1.3.4)

Last I visited my site I had no issues at all, but this morning upon visiting it I have this error: Fatal error: Cannot use 'Object' as class name as it is reserved in /home/fjelleko/public_html/classes/resource/native/object.php on line 20 I haven't changed anything recently, so I don't know...
  2. Abronsyth

1.3.5 Alternates

I see that when a new adoptable is inserted into the database the field "alternate" is filled in with 0. So how/when/where is the alternate form defined? (Asking because my 1.3.4 site is heavily modified so I am upgrading in bits and pieces.) EDIT: Also it looks like class_breeding isn't...
  3. Abronsyth

Need MYSQL Help with Mysidia

Does anyone know how to make this line into some Mysidia will actually use? $sql = "SELECT id FROM adopts_newtrade WHERE FIND_IN_SET(\'1\', petswanted) OR FIND_IN_SET(\'1\', petsoffered)";
  4. Abronsyth

Mys 1.3.4 Item Pages

I wanted to make my inventory pages nice and clean, plus make greater use of the item system (as my site requires users to assign items to pets). So I came up with this and, after a lot of screeching in frustration, I have it working. It still needs some work in spifying it up and streamlining...
  5. Abronsyth

[1.3.4] Pet Lineages

This tutorial is derived from this thread. The goal here is to modify the breeding system to record pet's lineages (parents), allowing users to keep track of breeding history and/or build a pedigree. I am not going over making it pretty, that part will be up to you! Database Modification...
  6. Abronsyth

Trade System Overhaul

The current trade system is perfectly functional on a very small scale, but large scale it becomes very difficult for users to use. Right now there are separate files for the trade system itself and viewing recieved trades. This isn't really necessary, and it makes things more confusing to use...
  7. Abronsyth

Displaying info from mysidia on mybb

So I am not sure if anyone knows how to do this at all, but I am trying to figure out if I can add a "random adoptable" feature on my integrated MyBB forum. Basically I want a random owned pet to be displayed in one of my sidebars (and have it be clickable, etc). I know that if I define...
  8. Abronsyth

My Offline Project

I'm starting a project to work on breeding a variety of standard size chicken called a Sumatra Chicken. They are very rare in the USA right now, which isn't good for those of us who'd like to develop their show-bird potential. So I am hopeful that my three foundation birds I am raising (only 2...
  9. Abronsyth

Mys 1.3.4 Abron's Background Mod

Hey all! So I got this feature fully functional on my website and figured I would share it with you all! This is loosely inspired by Hwona's BG Mod for 1.3.3, but this version is strictly for 1.3.4. What This Mod Does Lets admins create backgrounds as items for users to purchase/get/etc The...
  10. Abronsyth

Some help with object issues?

Wow, another issue! Surprise! Okay, I'll cut to the chase, I am having issues with this line; $bg = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("adoptbackground"), "aid" = '{$adopt->aid}')->fetchObject(); I'm trying to select the data listed in owned_adoptables under adoptbackground I am...
  11. Abronsyth

Function add on a non-object issue

Hey all, hoping someone more PHP savvy than myself can help out here. I'm working on adding a new module to my theme and am basing it off of the other modules. Well, I am encountering an issue now in my class file. This is the script that it is struggling with; protected function...
  12. Abronsyth

Help with Dropdown list

Alrighty, so I am attempting to put together a dropdown list that will display a user's pets that are "no" for use alternates and level 4...I'm having issues with it. I am just getting a blank drop-down list. Right now I'm just trying to list all of the user's pets. Here's the code I'm...
  13. Abronsyth

Mys 1.3.4 Riddle Mod

Riddle Mod V. 1.1 2/3/17 update: There is now a time-based options for riddles. Read the 3rd post for more info! (Attachments and tutorial updated) Next to do... Add option for choice between items and pets. Hey all! This is something I've been developing for a while (don't laugh, I'm not...
  14. Abronsyth

Help with Modification Issues

Hey all, me again! I am working on a riddle system that will quickly allow admins to create riddles, activate one at a time, and then users can answer them and get a reward once each (per riddle). However I am getting the most obnoxious error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in...
  15. Abronsyth

In Progress

Disregard the three first pages of posts, as those are in reference to a previous idea. I've been working for several years now on learning how to manipulate the Mysidia script to make it do what I want. The project I am working on now is to be the end result of this learning and experimenting...
  16. Abronsyth

MySQL Help

I know the title is pretty vague but I am hoping someone can help me out here. So the way the friends system works is it adds a user's id under the friend part in the database, but because users can have multiple friends it shows like "1, 16, 33" (for example). Clearly the comma is a separator...
  17. Abronsyth

GIF Files Not Working?

Edit, see solution below!
  18. Abronsyth

Resize Image for BBCode?

Hello! I am trying to figure out how I could make it so that the pet image is reduced by 50% when displayed using the provided BBCodes/HTML codes. So say the pets are 300 pixels wide on the site, when someone posts their pet using the code the image is reduced to 150 pixels wide. Does anyone...
  19. Abronsyth

Modify Shop Display

I am trying to modify the shop listing display so that shops are next to one another (I am only showing the images), instead of over one another. So, say I have 5 shops, it show 5 shops all next to one another horizontally. Say I have 10 shops, it has 2 rows of 5. I am not very clever with PHP...
  20. Abronsyth

Admin CP: Manage Owned Adoptables issue

This is a new one, oops! When I try to go the AdminCP page to edit an owned adoptable I am getting this error: Strict Standards: Declaration of AdminSidebar::setDivision() should be compatible with Sidebar::setDivision(GUIComponent $module) in...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts